How to get a tan?

0|0
9|9

Most Helpful Girl

• Forget natural tanning because you're exposing yourself to potentially harmful rays than can cause skin cancer. No tanning beds either.

There are some really great self tanners out there, ranging from just a hint of a tan to very dark depending on your skin. Before you use any make sure to shower first and exfoliate your skin, especially your elbows and knees.

There is also skin lotion that has just a hint of tanning cream in it so you build up the tan to whatever shade you want.

If you want a professional spray tan make sure to research the different types and pick one than will work well for your body. The self spray ones aren't very good, but the ones where someone else sprays you work well.

I'd be happy of list some products that have worked well for me if you want?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Well first you change into shorts only or bikini if your a women then you lie on the ground in the sun. On a towel for a X amount of tile before flipping over and doing the same thing on the opposite side.

0|0
    0|0
  • Best thing is move about outside playing sports, cycling etc ( always with good sunscreen )

0|0
    0|0
  • There is this thing called the sun...

But seriously, apply sunscreen and build it up over time. Be careful, you need your skin all your life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think some really white people can't and even if they could it would look bad on them. I just go in the garden

0|0
    0|0
  • Be in the sun.

0|0
    0|0
  • UV light from the sun rays makes you tan. you can learn more about UV light and correct use it for your desire.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be in the sun.

0|0
    0|0
  • travel to australia, i couldn't get rid of the tan even after 1 year

0|0
    0|0
  • go to beachh and have a tan:D

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• You should sit in the sun for about 35 min per side. On your first days, be sure to put on a sunblock of 35Spf at least. You will be gradually getting darker as days will pass. When you reach a dark colour on your skin you can start using tanning oil. But I suggest you chose one with some sun protection. That's about it. Also when you sit under the sun always drink lots of water!!! And once you have done both sides, each for 35 minutes, take dive in the sea or if your in a yard or something take a quick shower, without shower gels and all just water... Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • you stay in the sun and wear clothes that expose ur skin lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • stay outside in the sun

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't because you don't want skin cancer

0|0
    0|0
  • - Spray tan
    - Tanning bed
    - Lay in the sun with tanning lotion on along with carrot oil or coconut oil.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lay in the sun. Hell, just being outside for a few gives me a tan.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just go lay in the hot sun

0|0
    0|0
  • Sit in the sun or use a tanning machine or use spray on tan.

0|0
    0|0