Why do 14yo girls say they're 17/18 on their profiles. Seriously it just means you chat to someone then it's like oh you lied about your age, go away?

A few things...
Telling younger girls to get lost because you aren't a pedophile is NOT patronising, it is entirely reasonable. Funny a guy in his 40s is saying we need to talk nicer to young girls, that's a bit worrying if you ask me.

Who said ANYTHING about trying to make a move on here? I will not chat to young girls because I am not engaging in anything illegal and do not wish to either.

It is not being biased about age to protect yourself against illegal activities.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah its very frustrating to be engaging in conversation with 13-15yr old about serious topics when theyre not at a level of understanding and maturity for the topics.

Its dissapointing that you'll find this all over social media as well as forum and chatting sites around the internet.

What Girls Said 6

• Attention.

• I'm 14 and I say I'm 14. ._.

• I would assume the same reason 14 yr old boys lie about their age here.

• Because it's fun? And then people aren't biased about age..

I've never done that before.. But now I might because this gave me an idea

• Hahaha girls do that? Poor guys have to approach older girls now ;( waaa

• They are victims of ageism.

What Guys Said 6

• Because in their eyes pedophilia is fine so long as it's them that is getting the attention.

• obviously... coz they want 2 become more approachable to older guys :-)

• Because the younger users are treated not great here by patronising older users.

• If you're trying to make a move on here, you are pathetic. Go away

• At least you go... It's gross when guys hang around after and keep chatting... Shut the F up and go.. She's kind of a toddler!

• Well, I had a friend that did that before. Posted that she was older than me when she was in fact much younger than me. She told me it was because she didn't want to be judged for her age. And I believe her.