Should the "hottest guys and girls" be considered a members post?

I know gag doesn't allow questions pertaining to members so I'm curious as to why the "hottest girls and guys" post are allowed on here? It's regarding gag members! Shouldn't it be considered a members post? Your thoughts?

• It should be a members post and be removed
  • It should not be a members post

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know why member posts are even against the rules though...

• I'm no sure either. I had a members post removed and it was all in fum as well. I don't even know why these are allowed and not the others

• "Not" "fun"

What Guys Said 3

• not at all... those questions r supposed to b 4 fun n only ;-)

• They're usually posted by the admins content accounts... You won't see admins getting their material deleted even when it blatantly breaks the rules they set for others.

• Sometimes they even troll like crazy and will delete your insulting comments but leave their insulting comments behind. Little bastards... :D

• What? No one mentioned you?

• Has nothing to do with that. I've asked a question before and tagged a member. My question was removed. Not sure why there is a double standard for these posts and not the others

What Girls Said 1

• If that is the case mention's should also be gone.