What are you doing right now? What are your plans for today?

okay, it's my birthday no big deal!! ahh I still don't feel old! I'm still young and beautiful! aha Since it's my birthday and my original plans got ruined (I'm doing something though) I have this crazy awesome idea on mind & I'm going to quote @Klaatu51 . Previously, I asked here, "How do you celebrate your birthday?" and I loved his answer!
He said, "by exploding exploding b-day cakes." Should I do it?

0|0
9|14

Most Helpful Guy

• hahaha thanks 4 mentionin me ^_^

also i have my GAG b-day today... let's celebrate 2gether... yeaaaaah 8)

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• How would you explode a birthday cake? Don't use anything with fire because I think cake is pretty flammable. You could use a dry ice bomb but those are illegal. I suggest just hitting one with a baseball bat.

I'm pretty much waiting for someone to come over and buy my dining table since I'm moving out in a few days (graduating college). She said somewhere between 8 and 11, and I have a lot to do outside the apartment. I'll probably work on cleaning some more.

1|0
    0|0
  • Happy Birthday!!! Woohooooo!!! :D
    And yeah, I think exploding b-day cakes is a great idea.

My day is gonna be pretty chill watching Real Madrid and right after that Chicago Blackhawks, pretty excited for the NHL Conference Finals.

1|0
    0|0
    • thank you platonic friend! <3
      and you lost me after "real madrid" ahahh

• Currently stressing over a guitar piece I need to have finished by Wednesday but started far too late on :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes- Aren't the mexicans famous for fireworks so blast that cake

1|0
    0|0
    • hhaha we're famous for going all out! ahah they brought me marichis at 12:00 AM, my familis is crazzzy

• That is good - Enjoy yourself whatever you do for rest of the day

• thank you friend! :)

• Don't listen to @Klaatu51
    He's a crazy dude ;)

2|0
    0|0
  • Just going to sit here and post opinions. Happy Birthday.

1|0
    0|0
  • Church, work out, watch NBA, walk my dog, maybe go swimming, pretend I don't have to work tomorrow, and my FWB/pseudo-GF is out of town this weekend, I don't know what I'm going to do.

1|0
    0|0
    • ahaha have a nice day!!!

• Show All
    • I got all those last night!!! ahah now it's time to paartyy ahha and go shopping ahha

• Parrttyyyy !!!
      Shopppinnggg !!!11

• Happy birthday. Just came from the gym; currently eating. I have to paint my fence then I might chill with the homies tn

1|0
    0|0
  • The answer is always dancing lol 😁

1|0
    0|0
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • now I'm listening to the song.
    here time 19:53 night

-3 times I went to practice.
    -I went to the hairdresser.
    -I went to cinema

1|0
    0|0
  • At the moment i am watching soccer

1|0
    0|0
  • Im watching TV ( politics ) now

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I'm drinking coffee! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D <3

1|0
    0|1
  • Happy birthday!!!

I'm laying down on me bed listening to arctic monkeys. Getting bored af. Haha.

And yeah you should that exploding birthday cake thing, sounds like fun! Haha

1|0
    0|0
  • Ya. Exploding cakes are fun. I'm just gonna sleep the rest of the day.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing, just being lazy and watching Doctor Who on Netflixs,
    I'm suppose to be cleaning and crap but my apartment water isn't working, so being lazy it is

1|0
    0|0
  • Laundry, hang out with this guy I'm seeing for a few hours, maybe go shopping, then drink coffee and chill on my deck. Love my lazy Sundays <3

1|0
    0|0
  • It's raining & cold so this is my day right here on GAG.

1|0
    0|0
  • Happy Birthday !!!

I'm at work killing time.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm laying down. Thats all for today. Happy birthday, again! I think you should explode the cake.

1|0
    0|0
    • haha thank you again! yes I should, my mom is going to throw a fit though ahahah

• I am in a foul mood so I am glaring at my PC.

1|0
    0|0