Is it a good idea that I try to imitate the way Tom Hardy's talk?

I want to change my accent and the way I talk like his. I thinks girls will find it attractive.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think girls find authenticity attractive. If that's not your real way of speaking, it will sound fake and like you're trying too hard. That's not attractive, that makes you look desperate. Apart from this, you can't talk like that forever. I mean... let's suppose you're at a party and you talk like Tom Hardy and a pretty girl falls in love with your accent and she takes you to her place and... suddenly you accidentally switch back to your natural way of speaking. That'd be weird as hell :-). Just be yourself. That's the way you'll be most successful I think.

What Girls Said 2

• Why would you try to imitate someone else? Just be yourself.

• Then you'd be living a lie. You can't really keep up using someone else's voice for a long period of time, anyway. You'd be found out soon enough.

What Guys Said 3

• no... coz u act like some1 else :-)

• Yeah but if I do it everyday then it will become mine

• Hahahaha hah

• the bane voice