If I gave you $7 trillion what would you spend it on?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 15

• I would set my family, my boyfriend and my friends for life, we've always been poor so it would be nice to do things for them. Take my niece to Disney land, she would love it and she's been through so much she deserves it. I would help strangers obviously here and in other countries. I would invest in some rental properties or something like that so I could make more money to help more people. I would donate money to Saint Jude, I already do a little but the things they do there are amazing and it would be awesome to help more of those children. All I can think of right now lol

• trillion dollars

one billion dollars is the average family income for like a couple thousand years. One billion. What am I gonna do with seven *trillion*? Like, thats a LONG list lmao

I guess like, I don't know. Shadow government the shit out of everything until communism.

• I would buy an island lol.

• I would make sure my family was well off and my siblings and friends/boyfriend had their schooling paid off and then save the rest after sponsoring a bunch of kids in africa and making various donations

• I'd buy a big house, buy furniture and stuff for the house, an iPhone, cars, pets, a bunch of Taco Bell kits and I'd hire someone to make all the kits.

• buy a beach side two story pent house, own a boat and start one of the best fashion houses. as well as tour my fav places.

• Invest it on properties, like hotels, resorts, houses.

• All on myself.

• Buy Africa, Great Britian, Belgium, Poland, Italy, Holland and Russia. Help the wildlife. Live great and not give a fuck after that.

• Taking over the world

• The first thing I would do is go to Jamaica and help a family I know through me doing 2 humanitarian trips. I would build them a house, help them pay for their school. Then I'm not sure... I probably spend most of it on helping people. i would pay off our house, buy my family all brand new cars & pay my brother & my education. I would also make sure my nephew has enough an account for school in the future. :) My cousin has muscular dystrophy so I would make sure he has everything he needs to fonction well.

• you could build a house for every person in jamaica with seven trillion dollars lmao

• I said I would start by helping the family that I did volunteering with.. then specified I'd probably spend the rest on helping people so I'd probably build better schools. Wasn't gona write all that lol.

• Start my dream business and clothes clothes clothes!

• save my country 😂 and the money left (if there are any) pay bills, go to a new house, help my parents and then TRAVEL ALL AROUND THE WORLD

• I'd buy a country and call it "Rainbow Island".

• I would pay off my dad's debts first. And help out my mom with her new business. And make sure they have more than enough to live a comfortable luxurious life for the rest of their lives. Same goes for my siblings and close family members and best friends. Then I'll go on a tour around the globe and experience EVERYTHING. Do a GREAT deal of shopping. Start up a successful business of my own. Invest. Charities.

What Guys Said 11

• Wow that is a lot of money. In all fairness I don't need that much money. However for the sake of this discussion. I would take care of the necessities, a nice house, nice car, and take care of my college debt and set up college funds for my kids, then once all of that was taken care of I would more than likely put most of that money to work for me, so I wouldn't have to work. Now if I could do that in such a way that it creates jobs and helps other people out, than that is how I would do it. :-)

• $7 trillion is the cost of US wars since G-WBush started.
    A huge amount thus, more than I could ever spend.
    Thus I'd spend a tiny part on me and my family, the rest on groups of other people in need.

• I'd keep 500 million and give the rest to Warren Buffet. He's really good at managing money and a great philanthropist. He would be able to put it to good use.

• I would lure all the female gold diggers into the woods and then cut their heads off and feed it to a pack of wolves.

• I'd buy an average home, get a financial advisor to invest most of it properly, and create the richest family the world has ever seen. I would not spend too much at all, I'd want my kids and all of my desendents to be well off forever

• I could give $1000 to everyone on Earth.

• Do and and observe what happens... The thrill is in the mystery and the gamble...

• Oh man, I'd rebuild my town.

• Elite land. Cattle. I want homegrown steak!

• Considering that nobody fucking needs 7 TRILLION $, I'd probably give most of it away or burn it, depending on my mood.
    From the trillion I'd use for myself, I'd probably buy a huge castle and a lot of expensive stuff that actually nobody needs.

• Use it to pay off a portion of the debt that Obama racked up but also keep $20 million for myself.