Why is this girl doing this to me (please help) ?

This has been bothering me a lot!

3 months when i asked this girl out she said no she considers me as a bro. Today when i saw her i did not look or talk to her, when i went to my car she ran over and said "hey, why did you not talk to me? wanna hang out?". I told her "No i'm busy", then she was like "awww c'mon". So even before i try to ignore her but she still comes to me and still teases me? What is going on?

When we're together (about once a week) i try to ignore her because i won't lie, she broke my heart and i will have her as a friend but i don't want to think about her for now. Why is she "chasing after me". by the way i was the one chasing after her for 2 years and now that i stopped playing her games... she comes to me. Can someone please help me

Anyone else?

Most Helpful Guy

• if she came back 2 u after u stopped... sounds like she's interested now :-)

• I don't know she might still consider me as a bro

What Girls Said 2

• She's interested!

• interested? but she considered me as a "bro" now that i do ignore her like i was even surprised she ran to me lol because i used to always try and get her but she played hard to get.

• She may not have feelings for you, but she still wants to be friends with you. Especially if she thinks of you as a brother, she is gonna wanna still hang out with you

• She considered me as a "bro" now that i do ignore her like i was even surprised she ran to me lol because i used to always try and get her but she played hard to get. I mean i'm not a bad guy but she really did break my heart after 2 years, i tried everything to get her :( i just need some time i guess

What Guys Said 2

• I would make my feelings clear and create a rule which could not be violated by either person... You either express and embrace friendship as it is OR you choose to pursue something romantic...

No take backs and no drama.

• Happened with me and most of my friends. Guy asks girl out. Girl rejects. Girl comes back later. Guy rejects. It's quite common. Girls don't realise that guys aren't gonna wait around forever for them. I'm happy with being friends now