Ladies, some women say "The world would be a better place if women were in charge". What if women really were in charge?

For instance, supposed you lived in a world in which all the women were normal, but all the men were tiny - a few inches tall.

Basically, it would be too difficult to treat men as independent adults for a variety of reasons, so, essentially men are forced to live in a world in which women are completely in charge. In fact, it might simply be better if women simply treated men as pets or tiny servants. So, if you lived in such a world:
1. What would the life of your tiny pet man / servant be like?
2. Assuming you were born into such a world, you'd never have known "giant" men (normal sized men to us) so it would be the most natural state of affairs to see tiny men. But, suppose you had to emigrate to this planet (and no nomral sized men are permitted to emigrate). How would you feel?
3. What would your life be like?

(BTW, assume reproduction is still possible through artificial means... For instance, a man may be tiny, but his cells don't shrink; he just has less cells, so a tiny man could still provide sperm.)

13

Most Helpful Girl

• If women ran the world:

1. There would be compassionate menstrual leave once per month.
    2. Relationship therapy would be free.
    3. Bras will always fit and have a lifetime guarantee.
    4. Crying would be perceived as an effective way of communicating.
    5. Men would be taught early, or even take courses that an angry woman does not mean to turn on the TV until she cools off.
    6. Porn will no longer show phony blondes with tattoos and phony G-cup boobs, and men with shaved genitals. They will include real-looking people doing freaky shit.
    7. There would be free emergency chocolate available at all workplaces and in public, just as there are condom dispensers in health clinics.
    8. There would be no more high heeled shoes.
    9. We will invent nail polish that won't chip after four days.
    10. If we were presidents, instead of starting wars, we would just give other countries the silent treatment until they ask us what's wrong, allowing us to talk it over.

• What would your personal relationship with a tiny man be? Would you own any and keep them like pets?

• God bless you @xXiTacoXx! All tiny men everywhere love our Goddesses in high heels!

• I'm not into tiny men, but I love my high heels because with them I can finally reach 5'4". -Dead-

What Girls Said 12

• I don't think it's ever better for one gender to rule everything.

Lots of women usually means more pettiness and cattiness. Lots of men usually means more anger and violence. A balance of the two usually equals equilibrium.

So to answer your question, I wouldn't be happy with a bunch of tiny pet men/servants running around.

• Well pettiness and cattiness are self perceive mechanism against being controlled. If women didn't have the histiry of being physically weakened by ooppression and exploitation we dk if there would be cattiness... Pettiness is not an inherent human trait nor is women being petty an invariability... However I do not think any group should hold power over any other group be that will invariably lead to exploitation and corruption.

• @kalinda. LOL you need to get out into the workplace, especially an office environment with some women. You will get a real life education quickly about cattiness and bitchiness of women to each other.

• 1. i think we would still treat men as equal human beings, wed just have to build miniature towns/cities or something lol.
    2. i dont get this question - emigrate to a planet with men the same size as women or emigrate to a planet with tiny men?
    3. normal except id be afraid to step on someone by accident lol

• To answer #2: Imagine it's the future and humans colonized another world. However, the life already on that world causes all the original male colonists to slowly die off, but all future males are tiny. As the decades or centuries pass, we have a mature society dominated by normal sized women, but tiny men.

• As cute and awesome as it sounds to roll around with a basket full of tiny men I don't think it would be a good situation. Like they would have to deal with constant infantilization. I don't like that so how would it be fair to press that on other people? It's not right.

People are meant to be partners. Situations where one group is forced to always give in to another breed discontent and are unfair.

• Well, those are decent points, the issue may be forced because, being so small, the world is a more dangerous place. It's almost like they are babies or other small pets that really can't care for themselves.

• The physics of the situation doesn't matter. If you are tiny, you are susceptible to more dangers - intended or not - so lots of tiny guys will get killed with no evil intent to begin with. So, unless you expect to have the courts filled with male death cases all the time, you need to amend the laws. The reality is that men will have to become second class citizens and, if you think about it, that's the way it is for kids now - they can't care for themselves so adults watch out for them, protect them, and are responsible for them. With tiny men, they really can't function in any kind of normal society either, even if they are adult. They simply live in a world run by women who, I am sure, will do their best where men are concerned, but also would have to be realistic about the situation.

• Its very dehumanizing and disturbing at this point honestly...

• No sex should be in charge that just leads to exploitation.

• no single sex should be in charge plus not all women are good mothers plus i would feel uncomfortable being in charge of a person let alone a man because i am not assertive at all.

• That quote scares me, I think a balance of both genders is good.

• The world would be screwed, there would be no boundaries, and we would go bankrupt.

• Why do you think that? And what do you mean by boundaries in this context?

• Are you the one with the tiny man being squashed fetish?

• No, there's another guy into that. While I do have tiny guy fetish, I am not into crush.

• I think it's foolish to speculate. We don't know if the world would be better off if women ran shit and men were oppressed. I feel like life is always going to be terrible so long as one sex is oppressed.

• And for the record, man who is old enough to be my father, I don't care about your fetish. I only asked so I could block you and be sure I was blocking the correct person.

• Then there would be a lot of "gelded" men!

• Really? Why do you say that? That is interesting.

• BME/ME yes. Workplace discrimination? No I don't think so. I'm one of the only women here. This is definitely a man's field.

• I got an MS in ME 28 years ago. I have known a few female BMEs - it's not a large field, but will grow, so stick with it. I am glad that you are not suffering from workplace discrimination. Still, I don't know if you are playfully trolling, but some of your comments might be taken as a real hostility toward men. I suspect you are a fine young lady though and I am happy to see a woman in a STEM field. I am very supportive of women in STEM.

• I'd respect my tiny man. Tiny men's rights!

• I like how you had to make a major change in order for women to be in charge rather than just saying "Women have taken over the roles that men have today, so they obviously have more power than the men" Because that's really all you have to do for your alternate universe thing

• Well there are matriarchal societies on the world today, but I was looking for a complete incontrovertable change. by the way, if anyone cares, there was an interesting late night show in the 1970s called "All That Glitters". It was a show about the modern world but sex roles were reversed. Women were bosses, men were secretaries... In fact, to reinforce this, the camera would focus on men's butts as they left a room thus symbolizing that they are sex objects.

• everyone would be bickering all the time.