What's your Worst fear?

What's your worst fear? I think mines either spiders or drowning (even though I can swim really well)

0|0
18|17

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 16

What Girls Said 18

• I read this too fast and thought you said you had a fear of spiders or drawing. LOL

I fear a slow painful death of any kind. I had a dream once that I took my car over a cliff and for a good 30 seconds I anticipated death. Scared me so bad when I woke up.

Aside from that, I fear a slow, painful illness like ALS or cancer. I would hate to drown or be in a fire, but that sort of death is pretty fast. I fear most a plane going down, or suffering for a long time knowing I'll be dead soon.

0|0
    0|0
  • You already said it. Huge spiders. I saw one spider that was as big as an average guy's hand when I was your age and working.

It was really hot outside and I guess it was a grass spider coming in to try and find shade from the heat.

One of my coworkers drowned it cold grease.

0|0
    1|0
  • To die without being able to give back to my parents, for all that they did for me.
    To die without showing the ones I care about just how much they mean to me.
    Sometimes its hard to express what you truly feel because of the circumstances, but I always try hard on that. No matter how mad I can get at my parents sometimes, I never leave them without a kiss goodbye.

0|0
    0|1
  • That something will happen to the people i love.

0|0
    0|0
  • being hanged/my neck broken or burning alive in a house fire

0|0
    0|0
  • LEECHES!! I get panic attacks even just seeing them in a picture.

0|0
    0|0
  • Having regrets
    Failing
    Airplanes (don't laugh ahaha I hate flying)
    Having kids and watch them go before me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a fear of vast spaces.
    I'm also really afraid of people thinking in fat or making fun of my body

0|0
    0|0
  • Either being alone and unloved or that everything I believe in is actually wrong.

0|0
    0|0
  • Strangely enough being a bisexual I fear to get broken up with for the same sex. Like if I were to be dating a guy my worst fear is for him to break up with me for another man.

0|0
    0|0
  • Butterflies and leprechauns.

0|1
    0|0
    • What have ye got against leprachauns?🍀 and yeah I don't like butterflies either😂😂

• Cause they scare me. And it's a really bad fear. I have nightmares about them.

• spiders are definitely my worst nightmare. I also hate clowns...

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm scared of the dark.. And almost all bugs and insects

0|0
    0|0
  • Any bugs or paranormal activity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Buried alive in a coffin full of snakes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Embarrassment and bugs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sharks for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • My self honestly.

0|0
    0|0