What's your Worst fear?

What's your worst fear? I think mines either spiders or drowning (even though I can swim really well)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 16

What Girls Said 18

• I read this too fast and thought you said you had a fear of spiders or drawing. LOL

I fear a slow painful death of any kind. I had a dream once that I took my car over a cliff and for a good 30 seconds I anticipated death. Scared me so bad when I woke up.

Aside from that, I fear a slow, painful illness like ALS or cancer. I would hate to drown or be in a fire, but that sort of death is pretty fast. I fear most a plane going down, or suffering for a long time knowing I'll be dead soon.

• You already said it. Huge spiders. I saw one spider that was as big as an average guy's hand when I was your age and working.

It was really hot outside and I guess it was a grass spider coming in to try and find shade from the heat.

One of my coworkers drowned it cold grease.

• To die without being able to give back to my parents, for all that they did for me.
    To die without showing the ones I care about just how much they mean to me.
    Sometimes its hard to express what you truly feel because of the circumstances, but I always try hard on that. No matter how mad I can get at my parents sometimes, I never leave them without a kiss goodbye.

• That something will happen to the people i love.

• being hanged/my neck broken or burning alive in a house fire

• LEECHES!! I get panic attacks even just seeing them in a picture.

• Having regrets
    Failing
    Airplanes (don't laugh ahaha I hate flying)
    Having kids and watch them go before me.

• I have a fear of vast spaces.
    I'm also really afraid of people thinking in fat or making fun of my body

• Either being alone and unloved or that everything I believe in is actually wrong.

• Strangely enough being a bisexual I fear to get broken up with for the same sex. Like if I were to be dating a guy my worst fear is for him to break up with me for another man.

• Butterflies and leprechauns.

• What have ye got against leprachauns?🍀 and yeah I don't like butterflies either😂😂

• Cause they scare me. And it's a really bad fear. I have nightmares about them.

• spiders are definitely my worst nightmare. I also hate clowns...

• I'm scared of the dark.. And almost all bugs and insects

• Any bugs or paranormal activity.

• Buried alive in a coffin full of snakes.

• Embarrassment and bugs.

• Sharks for sure

• My self honestly.