Do you like being tickled? Are you ticklish?

I don't hate nor love being tickled and in certain spots I'm ticklish.

What about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well lets put it this way I am ticklish and if a girl tickles me then I am going to pick her up, carry her to the sofa and get all playful with her. :)

What Guys Said 7

• I'm ticklish on my feet, ribs, and v-line. I hate it. Especially the v-line one.

• I like doing the tickling.

• Yeah I like being tickled
    sweet spots- feet, back of neck, rib cages, and back of my calves.

• Very ticklish, and I absolutely LOVE being tickled. It's pretty much foreplay to me. :D

• I like tickling females I find attractive, the way I would tickle a friend would be different from the way I tickle someone I am attracted to though.
    I'm ticklish all over.

• What's attractive about it?

• It's cute when a girl is laughing and moving around, someone resisting in a playful way I suppose. I'd love to touch someone I am attracted to in general, so doing it in a playful manor makes it all that much better.

• I can see how now.

• Very ticklish. Hate being tickled.

• I'm not ticklish, so I act awkward when someone tries it on me

What Girls Said 16

• I can turn my ticklishness on and off so I only will let someone tickle me if I want to be tickled.. which isn't often.

• I am very ticklish and I don't like it lol.

• I'm very ticklish and hate being tickled. If someone tickles me I'm not responsible for all the damage I cause.

• I am very ticklish and I hate being tickled

• I'm not very ticklish but I don't like it so it all works out.

• I'm ticklish but it's better to keep these things secret.. When people think you aren't ticklish, they usually don't try to 😅

• I don't like being tickled. People can try, but then they shouldn't complain if I accidentally kick them in the stomach.

• I do like being tickled and love tickling others! I'm very ticklish.

• Let's put it this way: if you decide to tickle me, I am in no way responsible for whatever harm I may cause you.

• I hate being tickled. Lol I'm not in control when I'm being tickled. No Bueno.

• I'm not ticklish. . -.

• Being how extremely ticklish I am it is like torture for me.

• No I hate it

• I'm very ticklish, and I hate it. 😖

• I have certain ticklish spots. I dislike being tickled.

• I am and I don't like to be tickled. It's very painful for me. It's like this weird pain that makes you laugh and feel like you can't breath. I hate it.