Blue screen of death?

So i was on my laptop which is an asus vivobook that i have had for almost a year and it blue screened on me.. I turned it off and back on and it seems to be working now but is there anything i need to worry about or do? This computer doesn't really have anything on it i need to keep like no family photos or anything.. But it does have tons of my gfs nudes.. Should i delete them before i try taking it to best buy or something? Lol

Most Helpful Girl

• That happens to me all the time. It's usually fine.

What Girls Said 3

• LOL. I think you should transfer the nudes onto a flashdrive and then probably call about the blue screen. There are also techie helpsites online that might give you further information.

• ARE YOU FOR REAL

DELETE THEM YOU SCRUB

• @Bards

OVER HERE!!!

What Guys Said 3

• Don't worry, blue screen isn't actually as deathly as it sounds. It's usually caused by running out of memory, which means that it couldn't keep track of everything it was doing and something used more then it should of. Just go easy on it and try CCleaner. It can free up some memory.

• If you do use it do note that, by default, it will clear your history and whatnot on your browsers. If you have any other questions, please ask me.

• best buy won't format your diska and reinstall your windows.

• Blue screens are caused by hardware problems and issues with low-level software running in the Windows kernel. A blue screen occurs when Windows encounters a “STOP Error.” This critical failure causes Windows to crash and stop working. The only thing Windows can do is stop the computer and restart it.

Sometimes it just happens. You're okay.