Who can tell the most creative way how you would kill a certain type of people who pisses you off?

For example "I'd lure every gold digger in the world if I was rich into an isolated area then cut their head's off and fee it to a pack of wolves"

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't have a creative way, I'd just shoot em and run

• Nice be bold and get to the point lol.

• Genius x) If I ever have to kill anyone, Imma call you lmao

• Lol no problem :P

Most Helpful Guy

• I would herd all the cheaters in the world together. Drug them so they all hopelessly fall in love with each other, next I would start selecting them one at a time, force them to beg for their lives while I systematically kill them in front of each other. All deaths would bring as much blood as I can, and those who are tested disease free their blood would fill a kiddie pool where me and my girlfriend would relax on while taking turns killing people. I know she is a genius with knives and I just crave brutality.

What Girls Said 3

• I would chain every fat-shamer to a treadmill set on the highest speed until their hearts exploded.

I would force every racist into accurate cotton plantations and slowly work and starve them to death.

I would slowly bleed misogynists to death by castration without cauterization.

• Roses are red viloets are blue I'd message guys online and say I'll f*ck you. When they show up because they're so cocky in the head I'll remind them I'm a minor tie them up chop them into peieces and then theyll be dead 😊

• Descriptive enough?

• lol yeah that's pretty good very evil mwahha how would you hide the body?

• I'll feed them to my dog remember I chopped then up into tiny pieces 😉

• I would never kill anyone.

What Guys Said 5

• Another Gagger and I worked out if you dipped a snowball in water froze it solid in a freezer. Throw it on a sunny day at your enemy, it then melts and dries up so no murder weapon then put the body in a steelworks furnace so no body - The perfect crime.

• "fuck em all just this 8)

• I'd follow those people that don't pick up theirs dog poo after it dedicates on my lawn and sneak into their kitchen and write a nasty letter with some balled up plastic bags sat to the side, SHARPLY to the side. 😤

• Not very creative, but Death by a thousand cuts!

• I would strangle someone with their own intestines