Do you ever use work vacation time just because?

In like 2 hours my week long vacation from work begins. I don't have anything planned except to play the witcher 3 and destiny.

Im not going anywhere, or doing anything fantastic. I just needed a long ass week away from this place.

I always feel weird when I take vacation time and people ask "oh where you goin?" Ah, nowhere... I just need a break, man.

Most Helpful Guy

• Witcher 3 huh? looks like a bad ass game.

I haven't used any of my vacation time yet, im letting it all build until next year when me and the fam are all going to hawaii. :D

butttt if i didn't have that coming, i think i probably would just use some of it for my own personal time

What Guys Said 8

• Witcher 3 - the game where you don't hunt witchers but have sex with witches.
    LIEK!

Destiny - meh - Killzone ist better.

• Played Killzone, didn't like it. Meh to your Killzone.

I'll stick with my mindless entertaining FPS grinder.

• Yeah sometimes, or I call in sick if I want to preserve my vacation days lol the last time I did either one was when the Vault of Glass first appeared on Destiny me and my raid team called in and spent the day trying to beat that vault ( of course now I can beat it with my eyes closed lol ). Also my TV has been broken for like months has destiny improved any I noticed a crap ton updates and fixes but until I get a new flat screen in a month or two I have no way of knowing how the game is.

• See when we got new owners, they took our sick days away. And my new GM has begun demanding doctors notes when you call in sick. Little hard when you don't have a doctor lol.

I've never really had a problem with destiny like everyone else seems to lol it's always been a decent game in my opinion. There's fuck all to the story, but it's a good mindless grinding game.

The second expansion seems super promising so that's something for you to look forward to. They released some bounties you can do to add points towards the expansion once it's released so I've been doing those.

• Yeah it is a good shooter/grinder game I actually heard there is a massive expansion called I think comet that is actually the size of the original game before they cut the story and most of the games features out it's massive in size. And ya the new expansion looks good, we'll finally get to go to the reef.

Lol that's sucks I don't actually require doctors notes to take sick days but I need them to go back to work lol, so hello free walk in clinic.

• my work's ALWAYS a vacation actually... 8)

• Well... I don't have a paid job yet, and my plan is to be a doctor, so I don't see myself taking a lot of vacation haha
    That said I would probably take a lot of vacation if I had the opportunity.
    I've never played any of the witchers and I can't play destiny without Internet... 8(

• Call it a 'stay-cation'. It's a perfect linkywinky week away.

• Heck yeah, gettin paid $9.63/hr to sleep and play video games and hang out with my dogs.

• Vacation time doesn't exist for me.

• Yes all the time. I accrue vaca time based on hours worked and can only accrue so many. so then I use some so I can start accruing more

• No plans yet? Come to Holland!! ;-)

What Girls Said 1

• Haha I've done this xD