Why do people judge me when I purchase anything from the mall?

I am 19, still living with my parents and don't have a car. Whenever I go to the mall or drugstore and purchace anything, I get weird looks from other customers. Could this be because at my age, I should start saving my money for the future like rent and a car intead of spending my money on clothes and makeup?

Most Helpful Girl

• Let them look at you; probably because you look too fabulous.

But on a serious note, it really doesn't matter. Just strut your stuff and get your shopping done.

What Guys Said 3

• you are over reacting a bit, when i go for shopping people tend to looking in to my shopping cart and some get grossed out by the meat and some get curious about the organic stuff i buy , you shouldn't be bothered just like me

• Weird? indeed...

• The hell you living where people give that much of a shit how you spend your money?

What Girls Said 6

• Eh? 19 year olds purchase things from the mall or drugstore all the time. I don't see why anyone would find that weird.

• How would the other customers know whether you have a car or not?

• It's your money, you should be able to use it as you wish. I'm not sure why people are looking at you so funny because of it.

• You shouldn't do. it cor those people but for what you think it a right investment.

• What do you even purchase in the first place?

• I buy clothes and makeup that I am running out of and I use coupons whenever I can and try to make a budget.

• Oh they judge you for coupons? That's just ridiculous...

• You're over thinking it.