What do you think of this quote?

(INCLUDES A PIC) What do you think of this quote? Do you believe it? Do you think otherwise? Share all of your opinions! :) Open to everything and everyone!
What do you think of this quote?

I was just curious because I saw this shared on my fb feed. Wanted to know what all of you thought about it too!

I argue most with a friend (YES, HE'S JUST A FRIEND) who doesn't seem to care about me at all, even though he says he does. So, I personally, don't believe the quote.

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe that with all my heart

What Guys Said 10

• I agree.
    If you didn't care , you wouldn't give a shit.

Lovers argue because they truly do care and do love that person.

You wouldn't argue with a stranger so much would you.
    Weird how that works.
    " im only calling you a stupid bitch because I love and care for you " haha. Yup , weird how that works

• BS i guess... sorry :-P

anyway most quotes r false ;-)

• It's completely true;because you always argue with people whom you talk most and whom you care most; that's why!

• I can see what it's trying to say, but I don't think it's true. I argue most with my boss lol

• Nope rather not argue with anyone.

• Sometimes. :D

• Spot on I agree same thing my mom tells me

• doesn't apply to all people.

• i think its dumb

• No, totally false

What Girls Said 2

• Nah, unless you count arguing over what kind of pizza to order😄 Even then we just started getting the half and half

• If we are talking about playful aarguing, sure. But if you are truly always arguing, you are definitely not in a healthy relationship.