Girls, Women please answer?

Girls who shower with their boyfriends: which of these would you prefer:

1. The double head shower (two separate heads, one for each person)

2. Single head shower

For the poll choices, choicenumber 1 is that if your boyfriend wanted the two of you to use only one head when showering together, would you do it? And choice number 2 is that if your boyfriend wanted the two of you to use only one head when showering together, you would NOT do it

• Double head shower but i would use only one of the two heads with my boyfriend if my boyfriend wanted me to
    43% (18)
  • Double head shower and I would NOT use only one of the two heads with my boyfriend if my boyfriend wanted me to
    14% (6)
  • Single head shower
    43% (18)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

10

Most Helpful Girl

• i would just like to take a shower

What Girls Said 9

• Most complicated poll EVER!

We shower together, it's just a normal shower with one head. If it had two it would feel more like a locker room as we would be showering separately just next to each other. What's the point in that?

• A - sure... why not.
    But I'd like to have my space too sometimes... so A.

• Do we really care when we are in together?

• it is nice to have a huge but single head shower.. and spacey bathtub.. there is always so little space.

• Regardless of being with someone in the shower my shower has 2 shower heads that you can aim in any direction. No sharing, showers are my peace and quiet/time to think time. :)

• Who cares. Taking showers together is about having sex in the shower! When you're done one washes, the other waits until done and that's that!

• i don't understand :( just a shower is fine

• We just have the single head shower, and it works fine for us.

• I shower with my boyfriend. We constantly talk about how good a massive waterfall one would be.