Tattoos? What is the least hurtful spots? What to do right after getting one? How much do they usually cost?

18th b day!

Most Helpful Girl

• - Least painful spots: Depends, but the most painful spots are places where the skin is thin or close to the bone. Wrists, feet, ribs, head, backbone, etc.

- What to do right after getting one: Take careful, proper care of it. The first week or so after getting your tattoo done is the most crucial time to keep your tattoo clean and healthy. Your tattoo parlor will most likely give/sell you something to put on your tattoo. Ask them for directions on how to apply it.

- How much do they usually cost: Depends on the size... they can cost a fair amount of money, but the bigger you get the more you'll pay. If you have some parlors in mind you could always them to give you an estimate of how much they would charge.

What Guys Said 4

• i guess back would b least hurtful 8)

• Don't get a tattoo, you'll regret it when you're older

• Do you regret yours?

• Lol I'm 16 I don't have a tattoo, personally I don't like them. If you get anything make sure it's small black and can easily be covered up

• -_- I know people who got theirs at 14. So it is possible.

• On the neck or across the knuckles is the most hurtful.. because people will think you're a moron.

• The least hurtful place? On someone else: it hurts only the eye the time you see it.

What Girls Said 4

• Cost depends on size and location and how long it will take to do said tattoo.

Pain depends on person.

Artist will tell you what to do post tattoo.

• Oh okay.

• None of my tattoos hurt really at all, but the one I didn't feel the most was the one on my inner wrist. I'd say second least painful were my shoulder blade tattoos.

• Thanks!!

• areas where there is generally more fat are less painful. the cost depends on the size, colors used, and detail of the tattoo. in terms of after care do not expose it the sun (the area will be sensitive) apply lotion and ointment to prevent infection.

• they're so expensive for what you get

• Don't get a tattoo just because you turn 18. There are so many 0eople with shitty tattoos

• But mine is meaningful.