What is your favourite concert you have been to?

Most Helpful Guy

• Enrique Iglesias - Euphoria Tour.

What Guys Said 4

• Alter Bridge. They came to KC around this time last year. Great show. I'd been waiting ten years to see them AND got backstage passes. It was awesome.

• i watched da Specials playin in my university in 1981... wooo-hoo! \O/

• I saw T. I perform and it was a good show... i saw g unit perform and it was great... they performed for like 3 hours straight

• Green day and nickle back both was amazing

What Girls Said 4

• Taylor Swift Red Tour was amazing
    NKOTBSB hahahah yes, that was unreal
    Every Gavin Degraw concert I've been to has been awesome (he is the most fun live performer I've ever seen)

• Wow you paid to see new kids lol?

• Well this is where we differ then haha girly dudes dancing around on stage for 3 hours sounds like a good time to me lol

• Your still the coolest girl in my book... agree to disagree

• I have only been to one and it was Hilary Duff

• I've only been to the Arctic Monkeys AM concert about half a year ago & now I'm going to Aerosmith's ^-^
    The Arctic Monkey's concert was freaking amazing, though so let's see if Aerosmith beats it :D

• Cheb Khaled's concert, that I attended to a few years ago at Oujda, Morocco.