I need period help?

I have a school trip on Thursday, but I have my period! I'm supposed to hang out with my crush and I'm freaking out! It's only the third time I've had it too. I use tampons and my friends get theirs but I don't want to just tell them... I'm going to use a cross body bag to carry my stuff, but I'm mainly worried about leakage. Tips are greatly appreciated!!

0|0
10|3

Most Helpful Guy

• while most of us guys don't fully understand how your period works and exactly what happens. but we understand its a natural process.

Don't worry about it unless he reaches his hand in your pants he probably is not going to know. just hangout with him and have fun

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• don't worry... if u use tampons chances r u r safe... also u don't have to mention this to yer crush ;-)

1|0
    0|0
  • Use your pad

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Tampon and pantyliners

1|1
    0|0
  • If you feel like you are leaking or are unsure, don't take a chance, go to the bathroom.

2|1
    0|0
  • U can hang out with him.. wear ur tampons and u can even wear a panty sheild to be on d safe side wear both...

1|0
    0|0
  • Get maxi pads, and put them on with your tampon. Also, clench your muscles when you stand up, it will stop you from leaking. If you don't want to use bulky pads, go for panty liners instead.

1|1
    0|0
  • Just wear a pad and body spray your under wear or use perfume.

You can ensure any leakage will be caught or smell... unless you plan to swim.

0|0
    0|0
  • to prevent leakage, change it every four hours. If it's your heaviest day, try 2 hours or one with a bigger absorbency

0|0
    0|0
  • don't worry, it' gonna be fine. tampons protect well. just change them regularly, like every 4-5 hours. don't get close to 8 hours

0|0
    0|0
  • Use a pad as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're worried about leakage, its best if you use super absorbent pads. Tampons need to be changed more often than pads, so i suggest you use those

1|0
    0|0
  • first wear comfortable clothes, then change your tampon or pad whenever you feel necessary, don't stress out, be calm and just have a fun time

1|1
    0|0