Guys, what exactly do you mean when you say a girl is a "cool girl"? is that a friend-zoning term?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, when I tell a girl she's "cool", it means her personality is positive on the surface and her interests are that of someone who is moderately driven and interesting. Could you consider that "friend zoning"? Maybe. That's not the worst place to be, because she can still convince me that she's a really special girl as we get familiar with one another. On the other hand, she can also prove to be intolerable beneath the surface.

It's a fine middle ground that isn't the end all, be all judgment. You're interesting, and I would like to get to know you more. That's pretty much what it means.

What Guys Said 12

• no no... i mean she's a nice person 2 hang around 8)

• It could be or it could not be.

I don't think cool girl is usually use for friend-zoned tho. She a "good friend" is more of a friend-zone term.

• That you feel easy to talk to her. But it HAS to be supplemented by the fact that you find her style also kinda cool.

• Just another way to say "let's relax and take this slowly, but I do like you"... At least, that's what I would mean.

• It is just because he has fallen in love with you , he adores you and he is afraid of telling it to his friends. Definitely not trying to avoid talking about a weirdo that you are ;)

• It could be but it could also mean she is just fun to hang out with and you don't feel any pressure with her

• For me it is.
    I normaly call cool girl to my girl friends.
    When i have a crush on one girl i tend to be more formal.

• Not a friend zoning word... Its just that she has some quality we admire... That's it

• Actually, yes.

• That she is someone you'd date if you had an opportunity

• no it means theyr chill

• Could go either way.