3 countries you most want to visit and 3 you least want to visit and why?
Most Helpful Guy
Where I most want to travel (I'm just gonna mention places where I haven't been yet, not places that I want to visit again):
- All of Scandinavia (I want to make a big trip covering Denmark, Norway and Sweden. Maybe also Finland but I've already been there, so it would be okay if I don't get there).
- China. I also wanna make a big China-trip. It's a huge and very interesting country I think.
- The middle east (Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Syria etc.) Obviously, I won't be able to visit any of these countries anytime soon. Either it's simply too dangerous or it's just annoying because you have to adhere to 1001 stupid religious rules. But I love to go there anyways. I study history and if you are interested in history and other cultures, places like Iran are awesome travel destinations I think. Plus, I like Arabic food.
Where I least want to travel to:
- Russia. Sorry, it's really not my thing. I don't wanna be racist but I don't really like Russians. I'm sure there are very cool/nice people in Russia too but I just don't like their mentality (especially, the men's mentality, the women are actually okay). I also don't really like the food and I don't like the climate.
- Most of north eastern Europe . I want to travel to Poland and especially to the Czech Republic. But that's pretty much it. Countries like Hungary, Ukraine, Belarus etc. don't really turn me on.
- Saudi Arabia. I think their religious morals and rules are completely nuts. I would never want my girlfriend to where a hijab for a whole vacation. There intense misogyny and homophobia get on my nerves. Plus: Contrary to Iran or Iraq, Saudi Arabia doesn't have a liberal-scientific past and an interesting culture that builds on many centuries of development. 100 years ago, these people were still nomads writing their camels through the desert.0