3 countries you most want to visit and 3 you least want to visit and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Where I most want to travel (I'm just gonna mention places where I haven't been yet, not places that I want to visit again):
    - All of Scandinavia (I want to make a big trip covering Denmark, Norway and Sweden. Maybe also Finland but I've already been there, so it would be okay if I don't get there).
    - China. I also wanna make a big China-trip. It's a huge and very interesting country I think.
    - The middle east (Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Syria etc.) Obviously, I won't be able to visit any of these countries anytime soon. Either it's simply too dangerous or it's just annoying because you have to adhere to 1001 stupid religious rules. But I love to go there anyways. I study history and if you are interested in history and other cultures, places like Iran are awesome travel destinations I think. Plus, I like Arabic food.

Where I least want to travel to:
    - Russia. Sorry, it's really not my thing. I don't wanna be racist but I don't really like Russians. I'm sure there are very cool/nice people in Russia too but I just don't like their mentality (especially, the men's mentality, the women are actually okay). I also don't really like the food and I don't like the climate.
    - Most of north eastern Europe . I want to travel to Poland and especially to the Czech Republic. But that's pretty much it. Countries like Hungary, Ukraine, Belarus etc. don't really turn me on.
    - Saudi Arabia. I think their religious morals and rules are completely nuts. I would never want my girlfriend to where a hijab for a whole vacation. There intense misogyny and homophobia get on my nerves. Plus: Contrary to Iran or Iraq, Saudi Arabia doesn't have a liberal-scientific past and an interesting culture that builds on many centuries of development. 100 years ago, these people were still nomads writing their camels through the desert.

• But Saudi! I wanna sit in a big tent in the desert and eat a big platter of goat cooked on rice mmmmmmmm or camel!

• Jesus, there are so many orthographic mistakes in there. Sorry, about that. It's already late here...

• I think you could also do that in Iraq if it wasn't so dangerous. Oh and Afghanistan. There are some regions in Afghanistan where the nature is absolutely breathtaking (very green, not like what we usually see on tv). And their culture is also very interesting. It's so sad that all these great places are run over by religious extremists...

What Girls Said 4

• Spain
    Italy
    Japan

Iraq
    Syria
    Afghanistan

• Ah, forgot to say why. The first three, just fascinated by their respective cultures and they seem like cool, fun places to visit. So much to see.

The last three, I'm not saying never, but they're too dangerous right now and probably will remain that way for the foreseeable future so they're not up there on my list.

• I want to travel to :
    Costa Rica
    Scotland
    French

I don't want to visit right for safety issue

Any where in the Middle East or
    Africa , but when it gets a bit safer I would
    Love to go to those places

• Want to:
    - Ireland
    - U. S./Hawaii
    - Greece

Don't
    - Mexico (just because of drugs problems, that solved Im in)
    - India (women are not treated with respect but Im in love with the culture in general)
    - Middle east countries

• i want to visit germany, russia, and france.

What Guys Said 10

• (USA) Big place to explore, good food, fun people and nice cities.

(Italy) Interesting culture, arts, architecture, pretty ladies and good food.

(Australia) Beaches and wildlife

-------------------------------------------------------

(Mid. East) Corruption and warfare.

(Russia) Corruption, xenophobia, rude people, far-right extremists.

(North Korea) Obviously not...

• i'd like to visit Canada, USA, then Mexico... and stay there eatin mexican pizza... hohoohoh 8)

• I'd love to visit Ireland, Scotland and Wales.

I've seen too much of Belgium and France. Probably wouldn't like to go to Russia either.

• Most want to visit: Cuba, North Korea and Brazil.

Least want to visit: Midwest USA, Greece, Iraq/Syria.

• 1) Japan - hot women and anime
    2) Singapore - hot women and cleanliness
    3) Switzerland - smart people and mountains

3 least:
    Somalia - crazy people
    Central African Republic - crazy people
    El Salvador - still more crazy people

• I want to visit Australia, France, and any polynesian island. I don't want to visit any communist countries lol

• Most:
    1st: RUSSIA
    2nd: MOTHAR RUSSIA
    3rd: SOVIET RUSSIA

LEAST:
    1st: AMERICA
    2nd: THE UNCLE SAM COUNTRY
    3rd: THE CAPITALISTS

• I wanna visit : france , spain and turkey and don't wanna visit : any country has a war inside it

• Norway, Philippines, Mexico

• I've been lots of places already. These are remaining on my bucket list..

Patagonia
    Tibet
    Australia

Never..

Pakistan
    Afghanistan
    Iran