The reason why women who are unattractive don't look at sex as a consolation prize is because its so easy for them to get sex and therefore?

Take it for granted? Maybe they can't be grateful because of romance films and novels (50 shades of grey) and think that's real life? Or maybe their more attractive friends go on and on about how great the guy they're with is and long for that? I ask because when something comes easy to us humans, we often take it for granted. But what about the unattractive guy? He's sol (unless he goes to a hooker or escort and still he has to pay for it) at least the unattractive woman can easily get sex free of charge . The guys who can get dates fine, usually are the ones who know they can go have casual no strings attached sex with less attractive women if they are in between dating or waiting for that chance to nail a better looking woman because a woman who has options controls when sex happens and she can put guys on leashes and make them do all types of tricks.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not nessesarily "easy for unattractive girls to get sex" but they do have it easier than unattractive guys.

That being said I think unattractive guys have an easier time getting a relationship than an unattractive girl.

Guys have lower physical standards for casual sex but higher standards for relationships.

girls have higher physical standards for casual sex but lower standards for relationships.

So the a guy who is a 5 won't get any hookups but hencould get a relationship with a girl who is a 6 or maybe even 7 if he's willing to put in the effort or has a good personality.

A girl who is a 5 can get casual sex from guys who are 6s or 7s but chances are nome of them will commit to her because like you said they just use the mediocre girls for when they are in between relationships

• Guys who are unattractive have chances for relationships 9 times out of 10 only when they have money.

• I said they don't care unless they are attracted to the guy and/or he has money. A unattractive guy who makes little money or was broke could be the a very loyal guy with a great personality, but being unattractive will make dating almost impossible for him unless he comes into some money, was able to get plastic surgery somehow, or get lucky.

• I agree that he needs to be reasonably attractive

What Girls Said 3

• relationships don't come easy for anybody.

• Yeah sure. I know guys/girls who have never been without a gf/bf never had a dry spell unless they chose to.

• Calling someone delusional can definitely be an insult. But you know, it's useless to argue with someone who doesn't like to hear the facts as they are. So have a nice day and all that.

• @remonster I absolutely agree. have a nice life.

• If you consider yourself not attractive then I see nothing scary in it. U know my friend is a hooker. She is working in London escorts... And she is not really attractive but she is very popular among men. So maybe the deal is not in appearance?

• Maybe those guys aren't as shallow as perceived to be... But women still can have sex at will 99.9% of the time.

• that makes sense.

What Guys Said 4

• I've seen plenty of unattractive guys have no problems with sex. It's all about the big picture and what he wants. Looking good can help or hurt the situation. If you look at all the "dad bod" stuff going around you'll see that a lot of insecure girls who desire control in a relationship lower their standards and find lesser looking guys so they feel like they have more "control" in a relationship. So looking good can help or hurt a situation depending on the girl's confidence levels. Plus look at how many unattractive guys have money and have girls flocking over to him when he has a total beer gut. It really depends.

There are girls who are unattractive who have sex easily and some who don't. It's very much gonna depend on her viewpoint on sex in general. There are still many 300lb'ers who have a crazy fear of "being a whore" if they do have sex. If she grew up with parents who drilled it into her head not to have sex she'll suffer with a hook up situation big time.

• Of course guys with money can get sex and women flocking. But if they are unattractive and make little money or broke, they're sol.

• r u sure bout it bro? in fact it's more possible for an unattractive gal,2 remain solo... no? :-/

• Yes it is. The women that I work ( work at a manufacturing plant I might add) with are fat and/or unattractive and guys (and most already have gf's I also might add) are all over them.

• Childish blocking @thewanderingme

• "easy for ugly girls to get sex"

HOw long have you been on gag?