Hey girls, just wanted to know what are your thoughts on guys who are libras?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I dislike libras wholeheartedly.
    And extremely.

Whenever I don't like someone's personality, most likely they'll be a Libra.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• If a guy cares about his horoscope and sign then he isn't someone I would take seriously.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been with a lot of libras. You just have to know how to read people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Have not known many Libras. I am a Leo and that is supposed to be one of my most compatible signs, but I would date someone I liked regardless of their sign. I don't put too much stock into horoscopes, but I find zodiac signs to be interesting.

0|0
    0|0
  • What? Just... what exactly do you expect to hear. I don't even know what I am myself or what the traits of a Libra are. I don't even know if I actually believe in horoscopy stuff. I mean what would your birth date matter to how you are?

0|0
    0|0
  • I love Labias,

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really believe in horoscopes, I mainly just think of them as a fun thing. I used to like this guy who was a Libra, but he didn't like me back. I love being friends with him though! Super nice and funny.

0|0
    0|0
  • Indifferent lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Their ok but I wouldn't date one. I'm a Sagittarius so I need my Leo man 😏

0|0
    0|0
  • astrology is a load of bollocks. depends on the guy obviously

0|0
    0|0
  • They are not who I consider real men. They are very dishonest, materialistic, lack depth. They also have troubles with honest conversations, confronting problems and solvig it. They prefer to just lie their way through a problem or just run away.

0|0
    0|0
  • Liars, you can't trust a thing that comes out if their mouth

0|0
    0|0
  • i like libras =]

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't change anything to me. I don't really believe in horoscope.

0|0
    0|0
  • My best friend is a Libra and he's a dude so I'd say I'm pretty fond of Libra men

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a female Libra, and I have some male Libra friends. We get along great, they're really funny and mostly laid-back.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well considering I'm a libra and most of my guy friends are I love it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Has a lot of secrets, too many in some cases
    Takes too long shopping, weighing decisions, details... spends more time than money
    Shoppers remorse most buys/decisions
    Set daily pattern
    Loyal but smothering
    in short, the opposite of an Aries

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't care at all.

0|0
    0|0