Effective ways to study? How to be more motivated in studying?

Yeah. Proud to be ASIAN!

Most Helpful Guy

• First ask yourself why you are studying. Is it because of your parents? Society? Or is it because of that job that makes a lot of money? Know why you study; studying is suppose to be fun.

Also try to remember this: all of this material that you are learning now once was never known until it was discovered. There was a story behind everything you are reading.

What Guys Said 3

• guess u need silence... so maybe try earplugs? 8)

• studies have shown listing to classical music while studying improves cognitive performance and test scores. I wonder if part of the reason is cuz it alleviates the boredom.

news.usc.edu/.../
    metro.co.uk/.../

I think i read somewhere other genres don't have the same effect. just classical.

• I just go out around the city and look at all the tramps, I think I don't wanna end up like them so back to the books!

What Girls Said 3

• LIFE HACK: In whatever you do, set a goal, why do you want to study - TO GET THE BEST SCORE! And after the goal, start planning your work.

Planning your studies like how many chapter in how many hours, and when do you want to do the questions (just to test your knowledge) and stick to the plan

do a mind map, it's easier to understand and easier to do the revision for your exam too. but for me in the university, the best way is to do a study group and re-do the past test/exam paper.. the concept of the questions are usually repeated.

Wish you all the best.

• Believe in yourself

• Write lists.