Which Slasher Horror/Thriller movie villain would you rather get killed by, Leatherface or Hannibal Lecter?

Leatherface - Runs fast as hell for a big chainsaw wielding psychopath. Does a lot of jump scares. Does physical Torture methods on a few of his victims.
Which Slasher Horror/Thriller movie villain would you rather get killed by, Leatherface or Hannibal Lecter?

Hannibal Lecter - Plays a lot of mind games with his victims (worse than any other Slasher Horror/Thriller villains). Tortures his victims both mentally and physically. Very unpredictable due to his extraordinarily incredible intelligence. Probably the very smartest Horror/Thriller movie villain in Hollywood. He may look like a normal human male without his signature mask and restraint tools wrapped around him but he's certainly not the type of person who you still want to cross paths with if he exists in real life.

• Leatherface
    100% (2)75% (3)83% (5)Vote
  • Hannibal Lecter
    0% (0)25% (1)17% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Hannibal, I hate the idea of such deliciousness going to waste!

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Lol none seems all that nice, so none
    I be the girl that gets away 😝😎

0|0
    0|0
  • Hanbial because then maybe i would learn how to cook things like IM so bad with mixing spices and he knows how to do alll of that stuffz which is awesome

0|0
    0|0
    • How would you learn how to cook if he killed you by then already?

• Well he like cookes while you're alive with your skull open i saw

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!