Who is afraid of spiders?

Who is afraid of spiders?

This species of spider should not be here in the states. I did a search and it is a Sidney funnel web spider and are not indigenous to our area. I dug her up while working on a well pump today
I was intrigued by it's aggressive nature. She stood up on her hind legs , balancing on her abdomen.

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude!!! I was alone when the mother of all spiders crept into my livingroom. Well, I had to man up since I was all alone so I grabbed a shoe from my closet and snuck up to it, while freakinng crying like a bit*h, and I finally smashed it and like a million babies scattered off it making like a black ring around the mommas body. Of coarse it was on carpet so I ran to the kitchen freaking out and grabbed a bottle of bleach and just turned it over on them. I called Stanley steamers to come clean my carpets right away and it was still ruined! But oh well me: 1 spider babies:0. So to answere, no I don not like them not even a little bit!!!

• I didn't know when I caught it that it is one of the most poisonous spiders in the world ( according to my web search

• Thank you for MHO

• You are most welcome. Don be letting and big spiders in any more lol. Just kidding

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 11

• ME OMG... ME =/

• Me! Ugh I hate them.

• They are disgusting, hellish creatures. To post pictures of them on this question was cruel and unusual.

• I wasn't intended to offend or gross you out. In all my years I have never seen on like this in the USA. It really blew my mind

• Spiders are demon spawn. Demon. Spawn.

• I won't argue that for one minute young Lady

• holy f***!!! that's scary!!

• Spiders are one of the reasons why I might not want to go to Australia ever. I totally hate spiders.

• I actually like spiders 🙌

• I hate all bugs, especially spiders.

• Theyre disgusting creatures. I hate them and am so afraid of them.

• Ewww get away. Shoo

• I am and also snakes and fucken clowns!

• meee omg ewww

What Guys Said 8