Is it good to be able to tie a cherry stem into a knot with your tongue?

I have been able to do this for some time now and told my mom about it and she said don't tell guys. Why is that?

Most Helpful Girl

• Supposedly it means you're naturally good at kissing and oral sex, but that's a bunch of crap. Still, the ability is viewed favorably by some in a sexual manner, so it's not something I'd skip around and tell everyone about.

I wish someone would have told me what it meant when I was younger, my dad and I just thought our mutual knot & tying skills were a useless and innocent talent. I learned what some people thought of it in middle school when a teacher pulled me side in the cafeteria after doing it.

What Guys Said 5

• There's a myth that says a girl who can do it gives better BJs which is why guys like seeing it/knowing about it. There's no truth to that whatsoever though...

• Don't know if its good but it sure is sexy

• Having a flexible tongue is good for other things in later life.

• Sure sounds cool lol

• It means you got skill with your tongue ---> good kisser and uhh other stuff.

What Girls Said 3

• I heard it is, but I don't get it.

• It's pointless, but you should still keep it to yourself until you're older.

• They claim that women who can do that supposedly give better blowjobs than the rest. But that is just a myth.