Is it good to be able to tie a cherry stem into a knot with your tongue?

I have been able to do this for some time now and told my mom about it and she said don't tell guys. Why is that?

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Supposedly it means you're naturally good at kissing and oral sex, but that's a bunch of crap. Still, the ability is viewed favorably by some in a sexual manner, so it's not something I'd skip around and tell everyone about.

I wish someone would have told me what it meant when I was younger, my dad and I just thought our mutual knot & tying skills were a useless and innocent talent. I learned what some people thought of it in middle school when a teacher pulled me side in the cafeteria after doing it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• There's a myth that says a girl who can do it gives better BJs which is why guys like seeing it/knowing about it. There's no truth to that whatsoever though...

3|1
    0|0
  • Don't know if its good but it sure is sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • Having a flexible tongue is good for other things in later life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure sounds cool lol

0|0
    0|0
  • It means you got skill with your tongue ---> good kisser and uhh other stuff.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I heard it is, but I don't get it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's pointless, but you should still keep it to yourself until you're older.

0|0
    0|0
  • They claim that women who can do that supposedly give better blowjobs than the rest. But that is just a myth.

0|0
    0|0