Do you hate crowds and all of the mall environment full of people or?

do you prefer the quietness and more relaxed environment of individual stores and eateries not inside a mall?

I asked this because there is a guy I like I jsut met 2 months ago but we haven't reawly gone out yet but we had arranged to see each oter each oher eventually (he does not know I like him anyway) He is 42 and lives on his own. ANd he told me that he may sound to ohers as he is a very old man already hehe!! Cause he does not like mall enviroment , lots of people and he prefers to eat in other places not in malls, lots of people for him and he hate all that mall infrastructure, even to go..
shopping for clothes and when he told me lets go somewhere he did warned me that please he rather not go to a mall, like most people do. He says he is not in that age of being in malls with many people., he is more simple.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not a fun of super-compressed crowds, but I do really like the inside of malls. It's very peaceful, there are usually nice tiles and the sun coming from a glass ceiling somewhere, and plants and fountains scattered about. It's also nice to just walk by the variety of stores, even with no intention of buying from them.

What Guys Said 4

• I really hate crowds

• It doesn't bother me.

• I walk really fast. If people slow me down it makes me impatient.

• Not a fan of crowds but I can grin and bear it sometimes.

What Girls Said 6

• Yeah, I don't like crowds!

• Yes, I do. I have a whole bunch of anxiety disorders so malls cause me to have panic attacks.

• I hate crowds, I get irritable in crowds.

• I'm mostly a loner so I prefer a more relaxed environment where there no to many people

• I have panic attacks in crowds and can't breathe.
    Malls are okay, but I will never go to a concert.
    My boyfriend can't be in walmart without freaking out, but his is more of a PTSD thing.

• I prefer relaxed, quiet places.