What exactly does a ten look like?

I'm not really a fan of the rating game, but I've noticed nobody ever gives a ten. Like, with girls I think are absolutely breath-taking, people are like, "I'll give her a seven." I realize that's a good rating, but I mean, honestly, do tens actually exist, or are they some sort of conceptual thing that acts as a sort of rating-game standard?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 19

• i think the rating system.. in a word, is bullshit.

• I think tens are for like the unbelievable god like ones. I rarely give tens.

• Everybody is a ten because god made them in his "Perfect" image and well I see 10 as a number meant to be given to someone who is perfect

• (laughing)
    Tens are forever subjective to INDIVIDUAL PERCEPTION as we all have different ideas about what a "ten" is.

MY idea of a "ten" are the following
    *Megan Fox
    *Cara Delevingne
    *Bai Ling
    *Jourdan Dunne
    *Dennis Rodman
    *Michael Fassbender
    *Callum Best
    *Jon Hamm

• A "ten" is someone with an attractive face, body and personality in my opinion. It's subjective, there's not really a general 10 that exists.

• It's just a rating. Everyone has their own version of 10

• I can't give you a picture of someone who's a ten, because being a ten is not only looks, but also some sort of radiation, smell or something like that someone gives. It can't be captured in pictures.

• Rating system - idiotic.

But more to the point - Jack Black.

• kinda hard to say that like a certain person is a 10, cause everyone has their different preferences towards peoples looks... :)

• We all have our own definition of what a "ten" looks like because we all have our own preference. A ten to me might be a 3 to you. Or the other way around.

• They look like Redthread

• Everyone's got a different opinion.

• 3|3
  • A ten would mean perfect. Since perfect doesn't exist, tens don't exist, in my opinion.

• A ten is everything I like.

• Tens don't exist. You know why? Nobody is perfect.

• I always just thought the ten was the absolute best you've ever seen, not the perfect one...
      Everything makes sense now.

• I don't think you can necessarily put a number on a persons level of attractiveness because we're all different. We all have something different to offer and have qualities that are seen as attractive and unattractive to everyone

• Nobody is a ten !!!

• You're a ten haha

• Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm not sure why that's the way it is, though. I've seen plenty of incredibly attractive women of all races, but it seems like they don't get as much attention.

• Yeah it sucks

• the scale is personally opinionated anyway. a ten to you may not be a ten to others.

What Guys Said 19