What are you doing tomorrow? :) Anything interesting?

I'm making muffins bright and early in the morning after my run. I'm pretty excited to start up on baking again. :D Maybe read a book a little later during the day.

0|0
10|10

Most Helpful Guy

• I got up at 4:30 am and went to workout. Went to work at 8 got home around lol very exciting. What kind of muffins did you make?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I have to meet with an adjuster for an insurance company to finish the claim on my car accident... at 8am sharp at the tow yard.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing much, just graduating high school.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have 2 dates actually haha go me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tomorrow I might shoot my bow if my neck feels good and I might possibly go running. That's all I have planned.

0|0
    0|0
  • Taking the train to SF for work ugh, work in general, picking up my GF-FWB from the airport.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't remember the last time I've taken a train lol. And nice. :)

• Show All
    • Have you thought of permanent transportation? Although, California is a pretty busy state regardless, so I don't blame you for taking a train. The money and time loss is something though.

• I travelling to various companies for work, It's different month-to-month, so I drive around a lot. But to go to SF pretty much training in is the only viable option.

• waking up at 6 am to go to school.-.

0|0
    0|0
  • In the mornin, I makin Waffles!

0|0
    0|0
  • What about tomorrow made you want to start up again, kind of random

0|0
    0|0
    • I've been away for college, and the residents aren't allowed to have ovens in the dorms. I'm back for summer break, and I've decided to partake in it once more. I love to bake.

• Okay?

• I have a school phone appointment for my major and getting proper classes for fall then a dinner interview with admissions guy for UT law school. The anxiety is making me nauseous...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• It's my first day of vacation, apart from picking my car up from the repair shop I've got no plaaaaans.

2|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Nothing exciting. I'm probably sleep till 1pm.

0|0
    0|0
  • Work, then going to the gym
    After that going to buy more nose studs
    Because I lost all of them. Except one

0|0
    0|0
    • Yikes. I hope you don't lose this next batch! Nose piercings look pretty cool. :)

• i am going for a hike :)

0|0
    0|0
    • I wish I was more of an outdoorsy girl, but a hike sounds perfect. :)

• Just depressing school.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wake up, go to the gym, go to work, hang out with friends :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I was hoping to see my crush again :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Well it's Monday tomorrow so.. work related.. how fun...

0|0
    0|0
  • Getting 5 hrs of sleep, getting dressed in leggings and this cute shirt I got, I plan on curling my hair (I never do because it's so long and thick), and I have 2 finals

0|0
    0|0
    • Your outfit, hair, and finals are going to go flawlessly. I wish you luck!

• im just staying home...

0|0
    0|0