Annoying Houseguest?

Ok so recently I just met a family member of mine. She's the same age as me, 15 and she has to stay with us because she's been going through some things and we took her in. She seemed cool at first and I was happy to have a new girl in the house and all but it's been 2 weeks now and she's beginning to work my nerves!!! She doesn't have a phone so I let her borrow my iPad and phone to talk to her boyfriend or whatever but she's pushing it because every since she's been here she's been hogging my things 24/7 all day long and I just found out that she send him nudes from my iPad and that's just fuckin gross. Also, my little cousin who is in 2nd grade spent the night with us and Introduced her to our new cousin who's staying with us and of course the little girl is a bit annoying but she doesn't know any better she's only in elementar, but my houseguest/cousin was being really rude to her and mean and my little cousin told me she was scared of her. So that pissed me off and I told my guest that she needed to chill out because first of all even though we might be family and all we just met and you don't know my little cousin like that to be talkin to her like that. And I had an attitude with her for the rest of the day and left her alone. Then, I asked her politely the next night to leave my phone on the charger because she's been on it all day and it needed to charge but she decided to ignore my request and stay on it and talk to her boyfriend. I just ignored it and went to bed but I was woken up by my mother yelling at her because she was still on the phone and it was now 3 o'clock in the morning and that pissed me off because now you're giving my # out to people I don't know and you don't have the right to do that without my permission because that's not your phone. And so she called herself having an attitude or whatever with me but I
Let it go because she still has to stay with us until the summer and I don't want to have drama in my own house.
<br /

Most Helpful Girl

• That's what happens when you spend too much time around one person: you start to hate them. That's why they say to never let someone you like become your roommate. And her overusing your stuff is disrespectful, but it just means she is getting comfortable. You need to have a talk with her and set clear boundaries and time limits with your stuff. Have your mom talk to her too. And say she doesn't follow the rules, just tell her she can't use the stuff ever again.

• I agree but at the same time I don't want her to feel bad but then again why should I care because she disrespected my things

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Set password for your phone and ipad. Then tell your parents she's been sending nudes to her boyfriend from your ipad.

• just let it go.