Please help I just need some insight help plz?

Girls, I just want a girl but what's holding me back is my weight I know it is. Im overweight for my age. I'm popular in school and have Friends that are girls but never had a girlfriend I just need some reassurance or tips please help me

8

Most Helpful Girl

• just eat healthier.

• Ty but I'm big boned runs in the family sometimes I feel like I'll never find someone

What Girls Said 7

• Your size doesn't matter. You are obviously liked well in school, so I don't see why a girl wouldn't like you. I judge guys based on personality. I don't care if you look like Tom Hardy, if you're a dick then I don't Want to date you. Doesn't matter how good looking.

If you have the personality that makes me attracted to you and want to date you. I never date guys that I am like oh my gosh so attracted to. Honestly I don't think they are physically, but because I like them personality wise it makes me attracted.

But if you want to lose weight to feel more healthy then you should. If you don't want to then don't. Just take care of yourself too. :)

• Don't worry, there are girls who like heavier guys. I, for one, definitely prefer overweight men. Don't let your weight hold you back. If you see a girl you like, ask her out.

• Yeah its just I have extreme shyness but ty for the reassurance

• No problem. Since you have a lot of friends in school, there are probably girls who like you but are too shy to tell you. Too many girls like to wait for the guy to ask them out. Maybe you can ask some of your friends if they know someone who likes you or try online dating?

• Well dating online is out of the question I'm 14 I just got my age at 1990

• Go and workout. Its only hard at first, but it gets easier, have some of your friends join you. Plus, do it for yourself, not only the chicks. I know, I'm on my 4Th kid, and I've gained 30 pounds, I like it, but afterwards, its time to get back in shape. Also, don't feel so bad, my hubby is like 80 pounds over weight, I still have sex with him. If he worked out, I would want to more and it would be easier for me. My before weight was 130 and he weighs 285 pounds.

• Ok. First, lose the weight. Not that hard if you start to exercise. Still, it takes time. Second - online dating - lots more women... need I say more. Be honest but not self deprecating. Go find a nice one!

• Just look for over weight girls.

• awww its okay love :) u sound really sweet <3 if there is someone u like, u should become really good friends with her (but dont get friend-zoned haha) and try to get her to like u by doing the things she likes or showing her ur soft side (if she would like that). u r perfect just the way u r. but if u dont like the way u look, then go ahead and try to change it. but if u dont, thats okay too. and if u ask out a girl and she says no, then she's not the one for u. just be urself and someone along the way will love u for u :) just stay strong love and good luck finding someone special! :*

• firstly, i would advise to loose weight just to be healthier. but do it for you, not for anyone else. secondly, dont worry about it. your time will come. in my experience things happen when i'm not looking for anything. almost everyone has issues with their body. if people dontwant to date you because of your weight, they're not worth it. you have friends and that's the most important thing.