Fresh towel every day or every few days?

When you shower do you use a fresh towel every day or do you use the same one for a couple of days before you grab a fresh one?

• Fresh new towel daily
  • Fresh new towel every few days

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 19

• A new towel every day? REALLY?
    Let's think about this for a moment shall we?

When you get out of the shower you should be squeaky clean. All you're using the towel for is to pat yourself dry. Then you hang it back on the rack to dry (not the floor). So how dirty can that towel possibly get?

I use a towel for about a week or until my wife changes them (or orders me to change them). I've even air dried if I do my tooth brushing and shaving as soon as I step out.

Hope I didn't gross anyone out. 😁

• Wait, what if. . . what if you don't use a towel?

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

Should I just quietly leave and pretend I was never here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-oU-iqBZGc

I feel like I have to withdraw and do some deep thinking about life now. . .

• I just wash my towel once every 3 weeks or so...
    Is that not normal?

• I use a fresh towel like three times a week? So every other day, basically.

If you clean yourself properly, then there's no need for a fresh towel every single day. That said, some people go an entire week on the same towel? LOL

• Here I was thinking everyone always used a fresh towel every time they showered.. These answers shocked me to be honest..

• Just like when I asked if people pee in the shower. I've never done so, but almost everybody replied they've done so at least once.

• A new towel every few days, talk about a waste of water washing a towel after just one use!

• I pretty much live in a Hilton, Marriott or a Holiday Inn. So I get fresh towels everyday. lol. Does that count?

• LOL well at hotels I use fresh towels for everything.

• Many hotels in the US and in Europe are asking hotel guests to minimize laundry loads by using the same towels for several days. Has to do with environmental impact of detergents going into the water stream.

• i rarely change towels

• About every other day or so

• I cannot take a shower without a fresh towel.

Fresh out of the dryer is the best...

• does it double as your cum rag?

• I just go outside and dry in the sun

• Depends on if I can remember which end I used for what...

• Every few days. I don't need to constantly be doing laundry it's a waste of water.

• I usually use a towel 2 or 3 days in a row then wash it because I hate doing laundry

• It has to smell fresh. I need a fresh towel everyday.

• My entire family will share the same towel for a few days. Lol.

• I tend to use the same one until it mildews, I mean it's dry each use, and still smells clean. I guess majority like to keep doing laundry

• I wash my towel a couple of times per year

What Girls Said 33

• Hahahhaahhahahahahahaaha I don't have the time to wash my towels every day. I use the same two towels (one for hair, one for body) for like a month before I change them. I don't see the point in changing your towels so often, I mean, you're clean when you come out of the shower anyway so it's not like they become dirty quickly... unless you're bad at showering properly.

• Every few days. I ain't got that many towels lol.

• Every few days.

• Every few days.

• Fresh towel with every bath, I do our laundry so it doesn't bother me. To me it's kind of gross to use the same one over and over.

• for me its every few days

• I am trying to save water because I live in Nevada and because of the California drought we need to be conserving water.

• I change my towel and washcloths once a week.

• Fresh towel every day or every shower/bath. It might be a waste but it makes me feel cleaner.

• Do you pay your water bill? Do you do your own laundry?

• I actually do most of my family's laundry, my parents pay the water bill, (part of my chores). In a couple of months I will be doing both for my soon to be husband and myself.

• More than one towel per day sounds extreme

• I rarely use towels, but when I do, I use it for about a week. I don't know, if that's bad or not.

• I'm assuming you air dry your body but don't you get water all over the floor? What about your hair?

• I wick off the excess in the shower, stand on the mat right out the shower, and may take my pants leg and dab my calf. Little water gets on the floor that way. But if I wash my hair, haha, there is water everywhere depending on how it held water. Everywhere, haha.

• I get on every few days. Because it's a waste to get new ones everyday and your used one is from when you were clean.

• Every few days, there are three of us using towels we only have so many...

• I having a bathing robe not a towel :)

• Fresh towel every day.

• Every few days to a week I'll change it out. I'm clean when I use it, so I don't see a problem with it.

• I use it for a few days.

• Fresh towel everyday.

• every single day.

• well i mean you use it after you wash up, so yeah 3 days usually

• every few days

• I use one towel for two showers, then launder it.

• New one every time I shower because I feel like it's gross to use the same towel.

• We always seem to have a towel shortage in my house lol so every few days

• Every few days. Probably usually 3 unless it has gotten very wet

• You can use the same towel every two days it's your clean body.

• I change towels every 3 days..

• Every few days no need to do it more often.

• I always use a fresh one. I shower every other day though.

• I have a lot of towels so I use a new all the time.

• A fresh 1 ever few days.

• More from Girls
    3