im soo boredd

0|0
9|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Searching my country girl/cowgirl 😊

1|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 10

• Umm I'm drinking chocolate milk, eating watermelon, looking at anime and running to the restroom every 5 mins it seems i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • Explaining Feng Shui to @linkywinky

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah, I'm not sleeping tonight.

• Show All
    • ... her fat ass is curled up sleeping on my sister's bed, she's not patrolling lmao :( I'm gonna go to sleep and get murdered by a vengeful spirit in my sleep. LOVELY.

• @linkywinky
      well maybe she has reached an agreement with the spirit. The spirit will rest below the beam and not bother you and she will leave the spirit alone.

Anyway , how bad can it get? You have people in the house. Not like you have sleep paralysis and is gonna be unable to cry for your sister's help.

• Ehh just texting a pretty gal, watchin M*A*S*H* and lying in bed.
    It was a looong day. Spent the whole of it cleaning out my family's house, moving a bunch of stuff down to a different housing unit, taking bed frames apart, carrying them around, putting them back together, dragging mattresses and box springs around, packing crap that I think I'll need at college.
    All in all, a productive, but long day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I'm telling neverlived02 what I'm doing.

Aside from that, I'm about to go to bed after having finished writing my NOTAP

0|0
    0|0
  • Dreaming about having sex :/

0|1
    1|0
  • I'm watching netflix, eating and drinking things and writing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Designs, been up all night doing em -_-
    7.53am now and I could just nod off

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm drinking wine and trying to make myself feel better after a lonely day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Working 😒

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm thinking I should go to bed but, I don't want to

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9