Are you an Otaku?

If so, what's your favourite animes? ;)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif A

All time fav = Trigun
    2 of the best series ever = Death Note and Parasyte the Maxim

I've seen so many animes that I can't even keep count... jell I don't even wanna try to think about how many I've seen. As long it isn't in the spice of life//schoolgirl type of category I;e probably seen it

agame ga kill, trigun, flame of recca, hunterxhunter 2011 (unfinished at 144 eps), future diary, attack on titans, terraformars, detective conan, parasyte the maxim, btooom, fate stay night, attack on titan yuyu hakusho, blue exocist, dbz, another, psycho pass, rurouni kenshin, corpse princess, durarara, angel beats, black of tempest, broken blade, full metal panic, Brynhildr in the Darkness, elfen lied, THE UNLIMITED Hyobu Kyosuke, no,6, Ef - A Tale of Memories, sword art online, Nagi no Asukara, I've seen many more lol

• Fullmetal alchemist, gintama, the mobile suit gundam series, evangelion, aldnoah zero, the first season of SAO (hated the second season) Sengoku basara, akame ga kill, tengen toppen gurren lagann, heavens lost property, cowboy bebop, ruroni kenshin, and countless others in can't remember the names of off the top of my head.
    Ones I HATE: dragon ball z, bleach, one piece and tokyo ghoul. Not trolling I just really don't like these at all.

• Not a full-on otaku. I have a life and leave my house.

However. I find Sword Art Online (the novels, not the anime so much), Death Note, and Nisekoi to be enjoyable.

• Code Geass

• Ummmm an Otaku is actually an insult in japan for people who are losers and no lifes just so ya know xD but my favorite animes are Android Kikaider, Another and Watamote

• What an Otaku?

• Basically the ultimate manga and anime fan

• I know it is considered rude in Japan but I'm not sure what else to refer them as. Fangirl/Fanboy seem a bit to generalized in my opinion. Need something more specific

• I don't know.

• Naruto is my all time favorite, DBZ, Ranma 1/2 Ruroni kenshin, Tekaman, nartuo gaiden the seventh hokage

• Nope, I like the occasional anime, only manga I've read was a few books of Love Hina when I was in Junior High.

I would like to go to Japan though to see the ancient sites and the ruins and jungles and such.

• Yeah I actually hope to maybe live there someday. The architecture and the culture is so beautiful and amazing

• I like Naruto, One Piece, Dragon Ball Z. But I'm not an Otaku I'm a 中国人。

• Not really. I like anime, but I don't see anime often because of my academic course load.

What Girls Said 4

• Yes but shoujo anime and manga are mostly where my specialty lies and most people don't pay attention to them. Q~Q

• Naruto and Sailormoon (obviously)

• Omg I'm a shounen ai freak and I'm in love with No. 6

• I used to be.