Who keeps a diary/journal?

I keep one and I write down all of my thoughts in hopes that it will be worth something someday to know what a crazy and sadistic person I was XD what about you? (And while we are at it, do you say "diary" or "journal"? It's interchangeable for me).

• Yes, I keep a diary/journal.
  • No, I don't keep a diary/journal.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah I have a log book for writing down people who owe me money.

What Guys Said 7

• I don't keep a regular journal, I keep a dream journal because my dreams are so weird and drowning in metaphors I feel the need to catalogue them for later, as for a plain day by day journal nah.

• I've always wanted to start a dream journal. I have some pretty weird dreams too haha

• I'm started one last week, my like is going in a loop now to jot down something.

• I do not feel the need to now, but I did when I was depressed. Writing the bad thoughts away I guess.

• I used to but stopped when I turne 18

• I keep one in case I one day turn into a goblin, so I can look back on my human days.

• I have a diary but too lazy to maintain it

• I wish I did, and often start one, but it never lasts

What Girls Said 13

• I say diary. And I don't keep it. I used to keep it, many of them, I wrote something every day but then my mother snooped around, found them, read all of them, so I burned them and promised myself I'm never gonna keep a diary ever again.

• When I was younger I tried having a diary but I ended up just writing stupid made up stuff and then ripping up the papers and never doing it again.

Now, I have a journal, but it only has poetry in it. :)

• I do not keep jounal. I kept when I was in middle school. I still look at them :) LOL so funny :)
    I sometimes keep travel diary though. About Things I do during trip, places, people I meet etc
    I say diary by the way.

• no i don't keep a diary/journal

• I did - in grade and middle school.

• No I dont. Even if I did, I wouldn't have much to write about.

I used to have one when I was 6, I still have it. Don't know why I haven't thrown it away considering I can't even read it.

• Yes but I haven't written in it for a couple of months due to laziness and suppose nothing new, but now I remember I have a diary (Journal does sound more grown-up) I will probably write in it soon.

• I did, when I was younger but not anymore

• Nope, I don't /

• I've written in a journal/diary since I was about 13 and now I have 4 filled journals of all my little changes throughout my teen years. Im about to start on my 5th journal soon. Writing my thoughts and feelings down keep me sane haha and also it'll be interesting to re read them when im old

• I do. I just v the composition notebooks and write everything I'd great i have a few books filled up. I would recommend it to anyone great way to see yourself grow

• I also have my litte diary online on http://lifetile.me/

• I keep a diary and I'm almost finished with wrighting in it