Girls, If you are going fishing on a small boat with your Dad, what do you do when you need to pee?

I am in my 20s, and going fishing with my Dad. I know I will have to pee during the trip. The boat really offers no privacy. I asked some friends, and they suggested that I tell him I need to pee, turn my back, pull my bathing suit to the side, and pee over the edge. Of course Dad has it easy, he just opens his fly and pees over the side. Does anyone have any different suggestions? Its not like I am shy or anything, it just seems weird. That's all.

20

Most Helpful Girl

• Well... if you can swim, then just take a dip in the water and pee while in there. I think most people make the men all turn around and they hang off the side. There is a fisherman's friend that is basically a bucket with a seat on it. (See link)

www.amazon.com/.../B000FIAPXO

What Girls Said 19

• Pee in a bucket. You can even buy seats and/or the buckets that come with seats from Walmart. You just dip the bucket in the water to add a little water before peeing. Bring toilet paper with you and bring a towel to cover yourself with. Toss the bucket's contents over the side of the boat into the water when done and rinse it out.

• just sit on the edge of the boat and pull your swim suit to the side so that your position is how it would be when you're sat on a regular toilet anyway and he can't see anything (itll look like you sat down regularly)

• I go fishing a lot and usually I just jump over the side in my bikini and do my biz.

You can pee over the side, but it is easy to fall in the water.

I would just ask him to pull to the shore and go behind a tree.

• Pee before you leave and don't drink so much. It's not that hard to hold it

• Two thoughts. As the other girls said jump in a pee in the lake, or put your legs over the side a pee into the lake with your panties aside. And remember it is your dad, he he has seen your vagina before, he changed you and wiped poop off you butt as a little girl. we all pee and poop will it be weird if he has to pull out his penis and pee in front of you? You will survive. Have fun.

• Jump in the water and take care of business :) I heard it will actually even attract more fish to you guys

• No other suggestion, can't think of any other way to pee but that one. Sure it would only be awkward the first time you do it.

• Invest in a gogirl, and pee like a man. Lol
    In all honesty, I'm sure your dad wind mind if you have to pee.

• I would ask my dad for suggestions since he's probably the one who suggested the trip.

• Pfft, just go with what your friend suggested. I know I'd pee all over myself though so I'd opt for hopping out the boat and going in the water.

Don't known what the fish would make of that though...

• I'd say go in the lake for a minute and do it. Unless you get a bucket or something there's really no other way...

• Wear a swimsuit and bring a towel. When you have to pee lower yourself in and just pee into the lake.

• You hold it like a big girl lol :p

• Be like "Dad I gotta pee, fix this shit" and he will know what I mean.

• I'd make my dad go to land haha.
    don't drink too much. If it will be hot you probably won't have to be. You don't have to pee when you're sweating a lot

• If you have a swim suit in, just jump halfway in the water and do it.

• A pee bucket or just stop on your way there.

• Use a bottle.

• How long are you going to fish for, really?