If u will need a reason in ur life to stay alive, what it could be?

If u will need a reason in ur life to stay alive, what it could be? :)

EX : loving someone, finishing a job, take care of childs, helping someone or... :)

Most Helpful Guy

• My brothers cause my mother has accurately showed me she is semi-incapable of taking half-assed care of us.

What Girls Said 8

• Right now I feel like I have no good reason to be alive. Well, one thing is, I don't wanna die a virgin, so sex is something I'm looking forward. Another thing is I wanna travel the world but you never know if it will actually happen or no.
    Apart from those 2 things I really don't have any motivation to live.

• haha okay :D
      and good luck :)

• you're pretty attractive so if you really want sex, I'm sure you could find someone. Unless of course you want it to happen within a relationship with someone special then that might be a little harder.

• @Bandit27 thanks, it's definitely not that simple tho. I'd prefer a relationship.

• Me. I am the reason I want to stay alive. I can lose jobs, I can break up with a person, I can run away from it all, but in the end I will have myself, and there is always going to be something I want to see, want to touch, want to experience and I can't let myself miss that :-)

• So basically, you can have a good time with almost anything? Because what I'm trying to say is that if it's just you in a white square room with absolutely nothing to do, it would suck. :P

• Well :S anyway it's not the answer of the question :)

• I understand.

• My reason to stay alive is to be able to see all my kids grow up. The kids I nanny, my god children, my nieces and nephews. I want to be able to see them all grow up to be the doctors, lawyers, athletes and whatever else they are destined to be.

• My reason to stay alive is to rule the world. 😎😂

• My mom. I dont want to leave her, I'm the only one left to her as she is to me ❤

• Ex: Save This World.

• I motivated to always work hard at my studies and dance- they are my driving force!!!

• Love would keep me alive. That's it. I hate living like a robot.

What Guys Said 11

• My Girlfriend... I mean you know she's a handful, god knows the world would have a hard time putting up with her wrath so the big guys sent me to make sure she doesn't take over the world hahaha Narh, I loveeee her, there's nothing I'd ever want to do, places I'd ever want to go (that were nice and safe) and time I'd ever want to spend without her, I love that Woman

• 1. I'm scared of death (the unknown) and pain

2. Curiosity

3. also objectively my life isn't too difficult and for me to give up would be an insult to those who have it harder than me

those are the things that keep me going

• My answer would be similar to yours. I'm easily entertained and absolutely not picky! But of course my friends are quite important, and hmm.. I simply like the other sex a lot so having a good time with women is something I wouldn't want to miss either!

• And if u have too pik only one? :D

• I mean my own personality as it is now would keep me alive. I'm easy-going and make friends easily. But I was depressed before and wanted to kill myself. So yeah!

• okay :)

• My parents and siblings and my SO are the only reasons keeping me alive

• I haven't yet learned everything I want to know.

• Letting go of my past and doing things most would afraid of. Being a humanitarian as well as a respectful philanthropist.

• My life before I came to the United States really sucked, so I want to enjoy happy years in the future.

• Becoming my stronger version of myself, reaching my goals, cause I can?

• Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens!

• There is nothing what motivates me to live. I am useless

• ORGASMS, close moments with good friends and loved ones, the aesthetics of nature and extraordinary complexity of life.

• And if u have to choice one? :D

• the answer will be different for everyone, that's just the way it is.

• okay :)