What do you guys think of Justin Bieber? Why do people hate him?

I'm a belieber. I love him.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't hate him, the only song I like from him is "Show Me", I love dancing to that one, but maybe they hate him because he's rich and famous and good looking

What Guys Said 8

• I don't think anything really, he's just a squid that's all. actually now that I remember that of him being a squid, he's kind of a fucking douchebag.

• He's an irrelevant factor.

• I don't like or dislike him any more than any other celebrity of his kind.

• I don't hate him, I just find his childish antics for publicity and attention both hilarious and amusing :D

• If you look up 'douche' in the dictionary, there's his stupid face.

• Yeah I don't really care for him

• A friend of mine works at Disneyland at Anaheim and she see Justin Bieber time to time. She told me he was extremely rude to her and her coworkers. She also mentioned about him playing with wheelchair which was for handicapped people.

• Lol, Justin Bieber, Just lol

What Girls Said 11

• Because he's worn out his welcome. He came in to the spotlight with promise and he was supposed to be this young, talented protégé of Usher and it just became a nightmare. He became known for all the personal screw ups he was making public rather than his music. I can't even hum a bar of any song he's done but I know a few headlines he's made.

Not only that, but it's his constant screwing up, and constant disregard to others. He has managers and people all around him to help him out and coach him how to be in public, but he still manages to go against all that and not even fool around - but get in to legal trouble. I think of this like a Michael Jackson Syndrome where the guy is famous for his problems and his music takes a backseat, regardless whether the music or not was good.

He just keeps embarrassing himself, especially after being arrested so many times, one of which resulted in the famous smiling mug shot from last year. It doesn't matter how many times he got in to trouble or how much he had to pay in fines or what sort of community service he has or anger management programs he had to take, he just doesn't get it. He was supposed to have this image that he's a boy next door Christian with all the morals he totes around, and yet, hypocritical as ever, he's just anything but. It's probably accurate to say a lot of his behaviour (which isn't even bad, it's more juvenile) is likely because he's trying to break from his image and wanting to appear tough, something maybe a lot of teen age boys do, that's fine, I get it. But he's also trying to convey the message that he's the world's most talented teen and self-naming his fans as Beliebers is a sign of arrogance.

Anyway if he's got any talent I'd never know it now because I really am not interested in putting a dollar in that guy's pocket as I have had enough of hearing about him, his problems, or his arrogance.

I know you're a fan, but you asked. LOL

• I love Justin Bieber's music- he has an amazing voice. But his personal life is quite gruesome- getting arrested and stuff like that is a bit off for me. But I don't mind listening to his voice though :)

• I love him! I think people just seem to believe everything they read in the media and don't actually give him a chance

• I don't hate him... I just don't give a fuck about him.

• He's a piece of shot and his music is shitty too.

• He is a slave of the Cabal. His soul is owned by them.

• He's annoying. He's always been annoying. And he looks like Ellen.

• I don't hate him, he is just so annoying.

• I dont care about him, to me he is just another singer i dont listen to...

• he was just a dick sometimes

• I don't hate him.