GAGers, what's the most thick-skinned thing that you have ever done in your life : D?

What's that most thick-skinned thing you did which made you feel that your skin is thicker than the wall? XD

Most Helpful Guy

• lol my very existence is thicker than the Rock of Gibraltar itself :D I am and try to be sensitive but in the face of someone trying to shame or embarrass me, it's their funeral and frustration :D

I've done many wittingly and unwittingly :D

• Thank you 'teacher' for your generous and kind gesture of selecting my opinion the MH :D :) <3 Wish I could thank you so graphically as you do whilst asking a question :D

• Haha :D

What Guys Said 1

• When I was a child a big glass thing fell on my twin sisters head... Blood was everywhere and I just looked at her and lookes back at the TV... I wasn't even assed

What Girls Said 2

• Had a baby? I don't know

• I jumped off a plane.