Am I fucked up for having this fantasy?

I have a reoccuring fantasy of being beaten by a man, be it a boyfriend or husband, until I'm bleeding and senseless with bruises all over me. With him using objects like a bat or crowbar, slamming my face into the wall or countertop, punching me directly in the face, strangling me with electrical cord, kicking me, slamming the butt of a bar into my crotch, etc.

And topping it all off, having my dad witness it without being able to do a damn thing about it.

Can you guess why this is?

It's because my dad would hit me growing up, but said my husband is forbidden to lay a hand on me. I hate his hypocrisy.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah you're just your average girl with daddy issue. yes it fucked up but you're not a special case.

What Guys Said 4

• at the likelihood of this being a guy behind this post lol... ill give the benefit of the doubt and simply say I don't know, that's weird d00d.

without the benefit.. the fuck man?

• I would seek professional help; we can't do anything for you here!

• Yeah you need help

• Hmm... What do had in breakfast? ... I think its gas!

What Girls Said 4

• It's pretty fucked up...

• Umm... So... I don't know what to say.

• Get therapy, or stop posting BS.

• That's really fucked up and I hope you're trolling.