Which type of dogs are the cutest?

I'm getting a dog but I have no idea which kind! Help please?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

What Girls Said 9

• Border collie
    thedogwallpaper.com/.../...e-puppy-adoption-23.jpg
    Has a good reputation too (obedient and nice)
    Corgi
    willrees.com/.../happy-smiling-cute-corgi-dog.jpg
    Pomsky (cross between Pomeranian and husky, it's my personal fave. )
    s4.favim.com/.../...-animals-Favim.com-2495974.jpg
    And Japanese spitz
    www.petyourdog.com/.../...ese-Spitz-or-Samoyed.jpg

• by the way try adopting if you can, so many abandoned dogs out there need a home :)

• A husky mixed with a Pomeranian or a corgi because they just look like tiny huskies!
    ... or a cat! hahaha dogs are great but cats are easier to take care of, softer to snuggle, purr instead of loud obnoxious barking, and don't have accidents while dogs commonly will pee and poo on everything you love. Whatever you do don't get a yorkie! they are damn near impossible to train and will pee and poo on everything and bark at everything... I mean I love my mom's yorshire terrier BUT I am glad I don't have to live with him anymore! He shits everywhere and is super stubborn and meanwhile I've taught my cat to use the toilet I never even have to change a litter-box anymore! Also try a chihuahua I used to think they were annoying and funny looking until I got one and she is actually the sweetest dog I never liked chihuahuas until I actually got one! she is quiet and loves being held and super laid back and she has to sleep with cat and they squish into the little pet bed together.

• golden retrievers, husky, german shepards, labs.

they say the beagle are really ranked the cutest lol but I like larger dogs :)

• Just rescue one

• For someone that is choosing what dog to get based on which breed is the cutest, I'd say this is a good idea.

• http://i.imgur.com/dut5Ikp.jpg

Mine.

... and corgi's.

• Poodles are

• i love them all!

• "Cavalier king Charles spaniel"

• Pomeranians all the way.