So is this is from my gardian angel?

Okay! So I've been communicating with my gardian angel recently and I've found out his name and his colour. His name is Matthuew and his is green. He is gentle and kind and very loving and answers me. But he answers me through numbers. Also through music! I know! He is amazing. If I say to him after I've done my breathing techniques and I ask him a question and I will have my music playing and I'll ask him to put a specific song on and weirdly enough he does! That's how I know he is with me and then that when I'll ask a question etc. I asked about "Luke Hemmings" he is a singer from a band and I recently have this over whelming
So is this is from my gardian angel?

loving romantic feeling through him. So I asked my gardian angel a question and asked for a sign. He gave me one. A weird one. In the picture. I'm looking at a video about subliminal messaging and I scroll down and see this. How the heck would that happen? I never watch videos of him on YouTube but he appears strangly in videos to watch. Now is this a sign from my angel? Strangly enough he is near an attract love video so?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hard to understand your text.

If it's a joke (bad one) you are free to ignore text below.

If you're asking this for real, I've read that good method to know is "message" from positive being or negative one is to read/understand/comprehend the message and try to understand what you feel after reading/receiving it.
    If you feel disturbing/uncomfort/doom - negative one.
    If you feel comfort/joy/good - positive one.
    Be careful with asking questions. Negative beings are often try to "trick" caller/questioner making them believe that they are the ones you've called for.

What Guys Said 1

• Be cautious with the spiritual world

What Girls Said 2

• No, it is not. Live life, don't look for answers from God for things he has given you the task of controlling.

• its a sign.