What kind of pets do you have?

This is the topic that starts conversations with almost everyone. Probably how I made most of my friends. And maybe lost them haha

What kind of pets do you have?
This is Jaeger, my 3 year old German Shepherd.

and Joker, my 1 year old German Shepherd/Belgian Malinois.

Most Helpful Girl

• I live on a farm and have lots of working dogs, but I also have 3 dogs that live in the house I have two Labradors and a dachshund. I also have about 12 chickens and 2 ponies.

What Guys Said 10

• None right now I had a rott

• Rotts are gorgeous!

• That's so weird lol
      Opposite for me

• Yes it is for sure lol

• I have 3 turtles sticky, April, and kuppa
    I have 2 cats blare 2yrs old and momo 1m old
    I have 2 dogs Bruce the pit bull 1 year old and buzz the British bulldog 5 years old
    And alex she is my human pet and i am hers for now.

• Lovely dogs - I have no pets at the moment

• We have 2 Tibetan spaniels, a chocolate hound dog, a boxer mix a turtle and two lizards.

• Didn't realize how common turtles were, as pets at least. Maybe I'm missing out. :p

• 3 turtles, 3 cats, a ferret, and 3 dogs (one a german shepard named KiKi)

• only a cabbage... really :D

• I have a teddy bear. I'm scared if I get a dog, it'll tear him apart.

• none currently, my dog died.

• Aww :( I'm sorry

• I understand that!

• my dog suffered for 10 days. 10 days too much. it was down hill a little bit my freshman year. we thought it was it my sophomore year. big drop meds and ok. down a little bit more my jr year. down a little more my sr year. then when I got out of trade school, ker plop.

• well me and my fiancee both dont have any pets at the moment but when we move out of the city we are looking at getting a dog

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif 2 Dogs only for now... my killer kitty ran away -_-

• Uh oh
      I'm sure I know someone who has cats to spare if you want another lol

• LOL Catman314 is my name grabbing these cats is my game #Itried

• Lol okay then

What Girls Said 6

• Super jealous of your dogs.

I have an Australian shepherd, two cats, and two quarter horse geldings.

• If you were around them in person you wouldn't be haha but thanks :p
      Aussies are gorgeous. We have 2 cats but I don't claim them. My cat has been missing for months, he's the only one I claimed.
      I had a quarter horse mix, not completely sure what all she was. I was probably 13 when I had her.

• I have always wanted German Shepherds.

• They've always been my favorite

• http://i.imgur.com/MQVAoPF.jpg
    This is my dog Zorro
    He's 12 years old and a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel
    He's a real bitch, because he lays on my jacket in this photo because he didn't want me to leave the house...

http://i.imgur.com/S5A3ZLM.jpg
    This is my guinea pig Chang
    He's 1 year old
    In this picture he's pulling off the burrito style in the sleeve of my hoodie.

• A little black cat who follows me everywhere and purrs basically non stop and likes to sleep stretched over my stomach like a weirdo. Bombay cats are my favourite breed of cat so I had a lovely adventurous boy Bombay before her. My mom has a yorkie who is very cute but SUPER annoying, and a chihuahua who I want to steal from her and have for myself because she's so sweet and quiet and snuggly and I don't usually even like chihuahuas!

• Yorkies are usually pretty yippy, I can't hand it lol. And that's strange for a Chihuahua! I haven't met many quiet ones lol.
      why can't our cats be like yours? They are meannnn

• I just noticed you replied!
      It sounds like he was trying to play. My dogs bite when people run but they aren't trying to actually hurt you.
      I hope they took the chains off! Embedded chains and collar are terrible

• yeah he was taken from those owners and given to a new home thank god poor pup!

• I have a dachshund/mini pinscher mix named Tequila. She is about 5 years old and I have had her since she was about 10 weeks old.

• Wow.. They both are cute! :D

And... I don't have one :/

• The cat in my profile pic is Winchester. I also have a miniature poodle named Daisy.

• Cats always have interesting names :p
      my sister named ours after flowers, and then we have Fluffy haha.

• Those are beautiful names, fancy too.

• My sister comes up with some interesting ones haha
      they are barn cats though, we didn't have all of them inside! That would be pretty hectic