What is your biggest secret?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think part of me is still in love with my first crush, and because of how she broke my heart every girl I've been after since is a mirror image of her rather I realize it quickly or not... And because of that I'm terrified of each and everyone of them breaking my heart and leaving me crying and depressed. There's only ever been one girl that didn't fit this mold. And I think I blew my chances with her because I didn't have the confidence at the time. Honestly I'm a mess and im terrified no one will ever love me

What Girls Said 20

• I ate a McDonalds and a dominoes today. With a banana milkshake. I'm supposed to be on a diet, I've never gotten this bad before

• I'm a catfish... oops! 🙊🙊🙊

• My family is not aware of my sex life. it's definitely my biggest secret

• i am a unicorn!

• Is it just me or is this question kinda stupid? - If I told u my secrets they wouldn't be secret anymore so tbh whats the point..

• I'm secretly a koala.

• I told myself that I was going to breakup with my (at the time) boyfriend in April (a few years ago) if I wasn't pregnant by then. It's the greatest thing I have done honestly, because it pushed me to get sober from alcohol before I got pregnant, and it sort of forced my partner to be more responsible. We are now happily married and have an awesome child. I still feel guilty about putting an ultimatum on him like that though. Children should never "fix" a relationship.

• If I tell you it won't be a secret now will it?

• I am not as innocent as people around me believe me to be.. There's very little I've refused to do/ try/ sample.. I just don't talk about any of it with anyone.

• if i were to tell its not a secret anymore :)

• I'm bi sexual and I'm attracted to girls as much as I am to guys. 🙈🙊

• I stole 3k from my dad's wallet at the age of 8.
    #thuglife

• I had sex with a married man for money. He use to buy all sorts of crap

• I'm a gay man trapped in a woman's body!

• Then why did you sign up as a female? Or did you sign up before you knew you were transgender?

• I am a biological female. I was born this way.

• I had a miscarriage at 15 :(

• I cry at finding nemo

• Biggest secret I have had sex with my cousin when I was 19

• I am so lesbian...

• I write novels in my free time. What about you?

• I like men

• That's nothing to be ashamed of. People can't tell you who you're allowed to like!

• I'm a god...

What Guys Said 19

• If I told it out here it wouldn't be a secret :D

• 2|0
  • I used to be a sex addict... oh... wait... I still am... sorta... oh and I've never cheated in any of my relationships... there's one more but I'm taking that one to my grave.

• i used to work for Mcdonalds about 6 years ago, and the chef, or whatever you want to call him, chewed tobacco. He used to keep his spit cup pretty close to the grill, and yea at times it got on the burgers, he even spilled it on the grill. His philosophy was that the heat kills all the germs.
    Now its 2015 and the dude still works there. -_-
    and so many people have no idea of the truth

• I'm gay, and I'm also trans agender. My family doesn't know, so I guess that makes it a secret.

• but... are you a transgender lesbian?

• you misunderstood my position on the matter. You are VERY defensive!

• @fettario
      Defensiveness aside, I was not talking about you, I was talking about me, and how I feel on the matter. Why did you claim that I've misunderstood your position? I didn't ask for your position, I was simply responding to the question, "but... are you a transgender lesbian?" so why did you say I misunderstood your position when you never even gave your position? I was simply responding to your first question. You are being extremely confusing. I never responded to your position on the matter, you just brought it up out of nowhere saying I misunderstood something that was never even mentioned before.

• I have a fart fetish

• You first...

• If i told you then it wouldn't be a secret : P

• I like my ex's best friend

• i have a 13,5 inch cock😱

• I'm not really 1x1 shhhhhhhhhhhhh

• How can a secret be a secret if I tell you? 😨😨

• But then it wouldn't be a secret anymo...

My biggest secret is that I don't know why I am carrying on when I am pretty sure that my overall quality of life would be greater if I had killed myself a long time ago.

• I bought new shoes with money that was supposed to go to an extra student loan payment.

• I have no secret - only things that are unnecessary to reveal.

• I have 4 balls..

• at age 10 i have not done homework in school. and teacher ask student who have not done homework please standup. and i not standup that time. i not told this to my parents also.

when i go to my cousin's house, i take shower for 3 hours. and all water finish. and they ask all who finish all water. and they still do not know that it was me.

when my cousin was sleeping i cut her long hair into two part and run away. and still she do not know that it was me.

i have 55 years old girlfriend and only i know.

• i'm a freak under the sheets

• I used to steal my girlfriends prescription O. o it was pretty bad...