What things make you shed a tear?

**

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• 1) The thought of losing a loved one

2) The thought of the girl I'm in love with not being with me even though I she told me she had feelings for me. And that she loves thry way I am and that Inspire her. But she's in a relationship with this guy who she attached to but she hates his ways and she says he can't even satisfy her. She says she wishes he was like me and that she fed up with him. Even though I know I'm her back up its painful to wait for something that may never happen. Because he broke up with her recently and she asked me to hang out with her but he apologized that day and she took him back so we never hung out. But Also realizing how alone I'll be for the rest of my life because I know I'll never ger over her she's my first love Is hurtful. She's the first girl who I felt comfortable enough to opened up to and trust. And it's crazy because I have other girls after me but they are invisible to me because I know I'll never find another girl like her. She perfection to me. Fml

• Animal cruelty

• Dropping a newly cooked crispy bacon on the floor... why God, whyyy?

• If you don't cry to this song at least once then you're a damn liar https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFLJFl7ws_0

• When my direct deposit paycheck hits on a Wednesday instead of Friday because of a holiday.

• Parallels to really really bad memories of my childhood which make me feel like it is still happening.
    And sometimes when I got serious problems with some girl and get the feeling that I will be forever alone.

• as of yet only being heartbroken. (childhood doesn´t count. kids cry for everything)

• Deaths of people close to me

• Good Will Hunting's " It's not your fault" scene. Every time.

What Girls Said 2

• Sad movies! Especially when the dog dies.

• Lots of things. Movies, homework, dead things, books, bad memories, bad dreams, getting too mad, getting too frustrated, and cramps. Yeah I'm really sensitive