Do you have a clingy pet?

Does anybody have pets that are super clingy to them? I have a cat Carla she is always following me everywhere and she sleeps on me and next to me. She doesn't even let me go out otherwise she cries. Does anybody else have a pet that is so attached to them?

• Yes I have a Clingy pet
  • No you're crazy, go get some help

Most Helpful Guy

• My mom has a super clingy cat. As soon as anyone in the family sits down, the cat is in someone's lap and up in their face. It lays down in places where people walk a lot so you have to stop and deal with it.

What Guys Said 5

• nope... but all pets r clingy more or less... no?

• I don't yet, when I buy a golden im gonna be so nice to her.

• I have a little dog, he's a fragile little guy lol

• I thought cats despised humans...

• Yeah, I have a cockatiel who just won't shut up

What Girls Said 2

• Yep. Both my pit and rotty have to be all up on you all the time. And when they don't have a human to cling to, they cling to each other and follow each other around.

• I don't have one, but my mom does, she got Bella after I went to college, and I can't stand that little dog. She barks and barks when i'm there and never shuts up.