Would you rather be ugly and live forever, or attractive and die in a year?

No, you cannot get plastic surgery to change how you look. Sorry. This is a tough question for me. 😓 Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, of course. But let's say you are "ugly" by today's standards. Who knows? Maybe the standards will change in a century or so.

Let's say you get a wish. Which would choose? Ugliness with immortality, or attractiveness with weak health?

• I would rather be ugly and live forever.
  • I would rather be attractive and die in a year.
Select a gender to cast your vote:
Wow... the poll is pretty close.

1615

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd rather be ugly and live forever. Imagine all the things you'd be able to do in that amount of time- be anything, live anywhere and learn so much.

What's the use of beauty when you aren't going to live long enough to, enjoy it or even life itself. There's not much time in a year to do what you want or choose the path most enjoyable, knowing myself I'd probably end up doing something stupid with my time and wasting it.

On the other hand, because you live forever, you'd probably end up witnessing the death of all your family and friends as time passed. You can always make new ones but it seems like a lonely existence with only memories for company. I'd still choose it though because it'll probably- eventually- lead to world domination. *evil laugh* 😁

What Guys Said 15

• Living forever seems like a pain, seeing everyone you care for die... even if you're ugly.

I'd rather be attractive and die in a year. The beauty of life is that we have a limited time so we try our best to make it worthwhile. So I'll just live that last year with no regrets.

• ugly and 4 ever... no other option :-(

• Well I'm already ugly so I'll choose attractive

• ugliness, because beauty for 1 year is barely anything.

• Ugly and live forever... pretty easy question lol

• ugly and live forever, not even close

• B because LIVING FOREVER IS A HUGE MISTAKE.

Remember, there was this book about two people that after drinking some sort of water, they were destined to live forever, and they hated it.

• Fortunately for me, women find money attractive, and if I were to live forever, all I need to do is put $1 in a bank and wait until I'm hot.

• The only reason I care about my appearance is because of the social advantage/disadvantage it confers. I think eternity should be plenty of time to conpensate on that by becoming amazing in every other regard.

• I'd pick the second one even if you disregard appearance. Living forever sounds so much worse than dying after a year.

• I rather be ugly and live forever :D :)

• atractive and die happy soon

• I don't want to be immortal or die in a year, can I die in 20 years and be average looking?

• I don't want to live forever but a year is way to soon. :/

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif I would rather be attractive and die in a year.

What Girls Said 15

• I'm fat, so most guys already pass me over, and I couldn't care less about looks, I go for personality. I wish I didn't ever have to sleep, because I hate missing life. So I'm sure my choice is obvious :)

• Attractive and die in a year. Only because I'm surprisingly OK with dying in a year. :D

• neither of them but if I had to choose B.

• I don't want to live FOREVER, no matter what I look like. I also don't want to die in the next year. But I think the latter is the lesser of two evils.

Living for eternity sounds like hell.

• Ugly and live forever.

• Definitely B

• Be attractive and die.

• It would be horrible to live forever and see everyone that I've ever known die. That would be pretty depressing. Couldn't imagine living forever so I picked B.

• I wouldn't want to live forever, but i'd be okay with a lifetime of ugliness. sometimes i wonder if ugliness is freedom, you know? you're so past caring what people think of you that you're not tied down by it.

• I'm told to have more or less a good looking face but my personality fucks up everything anyways, so I go for B.

• Attractive and die in a year. I don't want to live forever anyway.

• Beautiful is not only defined as your looks , so does that mean you have an ugly soul and spirit? If so I'd rather die in a year , I can live without looks but what kind of life would I have being nasty and mean and rude?

• i guess im living forever :)

• Attractive and a year. Cuz being ugly forever is like a punishment.

• I love option two I know it's a bit shallow but wouldn't you rather be attractive than unattractive? Not to mention the fact that life sucks and the sooner it comes to an end the better.