Has anyone ever experienced weird haunting dreams?

I know some of us believe in ghost some of us are convinced it's not real. I on the other hand believe I've had so many weird experiences it's hard not to believe. At my current home things happen all the time cupboards are always open, TV starts playing randomly, things bang above us, pictures fall off the wall etc. last night I had the weirdest nightmare I've ever had and I woke up scared something I hardly do. I texted my boyfriend to find out if he was home because I couldn't sleep at that time told him what had happened and he said it's been happening to him tooand our room mate. I'm just really creeped out by this because we've lived here for four years and things are just getting weirder.

Anyways point being has anyone ever delt with this type of ghost encounter before?

• Yes it's happened before : explain
  • No not me
  • No I don't believe
  • Yes I believe but never to me

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. I had a dream last night that I was having laser eye surgery by a doc-in-a-box in some run down building. It looked like some room from the movie Hostel (if you have seen that). Anyways, I was the only patient, and I remember getting phone calls from my family and friends to get me to come back after I escaped. No sir-ee. I got the hell outta there!

• The love of my life who turned into the Antichrist used to appear at the foot of my bed with white dead looking skin black oily hair and sunken in black evil dead eyes. It bothered me for awhile. I was told by a professional parapsychologist that it was just an image of what she had become in my heart and mind. Very Grudge looking. Even in a pitch black room I could hear her crawling out of the floor under my bed and I could see her as she slowly emerged to stare at me. Tha

What Guys Said 8

• It will probably have a scientific explanation... for example if you're in an earthquake zone some light tremors cause cause those things to fall of the wall.
    Or if there's an air circulation in the house that could cause the phenomenon as well as noises.
    Or if there are road or ground words in the area, those vibrations could lead to things falling down a little later.
    Another thing I think about: if the walls are old and some parts of the cement crumble, this as well could cause the hook a painting is attached to, to come out of the wall.
    Conclusion: I think you ghost is probably one of Newton's laws of motion :D :D

• yes a lot!

dont even know where to start but i know i've been having a few nightmares that appear so vivid to me that i could tell if i was awake or not. but i do remember that one day i had one of those hyped up dreams with some ghosts surrounding me in bed trying to torture me to death. then the other night i had a dream of a big ass angry rottweiler, the size of a lion, broke into my apartment and came in my bedroom and tried to attack me as i sleep. shit felt so real that i tried so damn hard not to wake up just so i won't have to move in my bed

• Ahhhh that's scary! Mine was basically me sleeping as well and I knew I was sleeping but I couldn't wake up I don't know felt so messed up someone was there couldn't see them but I told them off. Creeped me out so bad.

• This was weird af. My family were away for the weekend, and it was just me and the dog at home.

All of the windows were shut in the house, my dog was laying on my bed.
    Then my dog randomly slammed shut, like someone slammed it.

I stayed up all night, it creeped me the fuck out. So much no right there.

• Holy shit that's creepy. If that was me all the lights would never go off and I'd never be home alone ahah. When I lived at home I lived in the basement it was a finished basement anyways was sitting on the couch watching tv and the hall light just fell and shattered and stuff on a shelf fell off on top of me too. So creepy

• It's funny how animals know. My friends bfs house is haunted their dogs always bark and get creeped out from their spare room. When I had a cat here she would just stare at random shit it was creepy

• Ikr, it's like they can sense the abnormality or something!

• It sounds like you are experiencing poltergeist activity. Also known as unusual random episodic energy. It can and does get pretty scary but keep in mind that your fear causes the random energy to increase in intensity. The nightmares may potentially get worse unless you learn to harness your fear of what you're experiencing which is what I had to do when I was haunted by poltergeist activity 20 years ago. You can also burn sage to balance out the negative energy where you live. It is also a contagious phenomena meaning others may be affected by energy and may begin to have similar experiences as you. I'm not telling you that what your experiencing is poltergeist but in my experience it certainly sounds like poltergeist. It never really completely stops. I still experience it from time to time. Only now there isn't any fear involved therefore its just another random event... kinda like hiccups. Momentary burden that comes and goes... Again this just my opinion based on experience... Don't be afraid... it will be OK.

• That's interesting I live in a pretty old building so it doesn't surprise me. Plus when I had a cat it always acted weird staring at nothing kinda thing. I Always joke about ghosts and stuff I mean I'm so used to the weird stuff at this point but it's been happening much more frequently. But maybe I'll try the sage thing doesn't hurt. It's kinda ironic last night after that happened I went on my phone looking at Pinterest it was all talking burning sage which was really ironic ha.

• this creepy blue light i saw in my room a few months ago... still haunts me :-/

• I knew someone who had all that going on. Turns out their next door neighbor practiced witchcraft and hated them because they were Christians. They finally just ended up moving.

• Not excactly nightmares, but definitely haunting. I used to have this reoccurring dream about a girl I don't remember meeting to the point I could recall her features with near perfect accuracy.

• I have things like that happen to me all the time. I'll be home alone and someone will call my name. I see figures in the middle of the night. I also have this exact same dream every night where I am a black guy (I'm white in real life) in the passenger seat of a car. We are stopped at a red light on a busy street, somewhere like LA or New York and I get shot by someone in a car next to me. I've had this dream all the time since I was 4 or 5 and lately it has been happening almost every night. This sh*t is scary man.

What Girls Said 5

• I do believe in ghosts. I haven't had any experiences like that in my house, but many times me and my brother would hear noices coming from our kitchen... like someone was opening and closing the cupboards and using the spoons. But we never found them open.

I've seen things outside of my house.. in my neighborhood and my friends saw them too...
    One night I was outside with my friends and I saw some kind of movement behind a truck which was next to us.
    I stood up to have a clear view of it, and then I noticed that this black shadow which were moving like he was watching us wasn't a human, because its movement was unbelievably fast for a human being. I said my friends to go away and when we were away from that spot, I looked back and saw a black figure in the middle of the crossroad looking down at us and then running extremely fast up on the road...

Many things have happenned in that neighborhood as I've seen many times this black figure but it never hurt us.
    More things have happened like me and one of my friends were sitting at that same spot and suddenly we heard a loud wind coming to our direction very "aggressively". We screamed and opened the door behind us and locked it.
    Have you seen "Harry Potter and the deathly Hallows" when the spirit of Dumbledore appears in the house of the order and Harry and the rest screams? The wind was like that force... Like it wanted to hurt us... When we went out everything was quiet and normal again...

My ancestors have seen things too. My mom, her siblings and my great Grandfather.
    I've heard stories that my Great Grandfather was seeing even the demons...

• Woah that's crazy. No I haven't seen that. But that is scary. My cupboards are always closed at night end up opened in the morning which is weird and all the pictures fell off my wall one morning no one was in that room it was so creepy. Or my tv randomly playing movies which is creepy. I swear my apartment is haunted. But wow seeing Demons is be terrified.

• Yes it's indeed scary. I had asked my grandfather if my Great Grandfather had ever described them... the evil ones.. and he said that he never describe them to them cause they didn't want to get scared.

I've used to that now after all these things I've encountered. If you're Christian, call a priest to your house to say a pray, and have with you Holy Water. I think this will help.

Also many people say that you can make them go away with the smoke of cigarette. It's a LIE... my friend was smoking and the things we wre seeing were more intense...

Stay calm and don't show that you're scared.

• when i was really little the witch from wizard of Oz, Elphaba used to scare the crap out of me and one night i dreamed that she was in my bedroom. i got oer that but i have yet to get over clowns

• Those flying monkey's from Wizard Of Oz scared me as a little kid!

• I do believe. I am employed at a school in the interior as a teacher. The school is located in an indigenous community surrounded by black water (a haven for water demons). Over the past 4 weeks 15 of the resident students (all girls) became possessed by this demon. I heard it make the scariest of comments. My last encounter with this demon was on last Saturday night. Its a scary experience. The residents of the community gave varying explanations for this.

My colleague who lives with me on the premises of the school has a blue hand print in the center of her back from the first week she started working in the area. Its burns and hurts whenever the students would get possess.

My advise and something I have learnt is to be strong and keep the faith. Prayers work miracles. Believe in the lord (no matter what you call him/her - Jesus, Allah, Krishna or durga) and you would be OK.

• Unfortunately I have nightmares about 2x a month and while I don't believe they mean anything I still wake up scared and troubled. I wish I didn't get them at all. I'm one of those people that remember their dreams and every detail.

• I'm the same way I remember every detail. I hardly have the nightmares that wake me up like that. I'm sorry you have them twice a month :/

• i don't know about haunting but i had a creepy dream where my parents got eaten by a T-Rex when i was little if that counts