What is the most beautiful city in Europe?

What is your favourite city in europe?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been to so many beautiful cities it's hard to pick. They all have their unique styles and it's impossible to compare entire cities that have their good parts and their bad parts and everything inbetween. Some places that are maybe thought of beautiful have less beautiful areas as well, and it all depends on where you go. Here are a few of my favourites:

Bruges, Belgium - The city is adorable. But also, the chocolate. Everywhere you go, there's chocolate and free samples. The town centre is beautiful as well.

Nuremberg, Germany - The buildings are amazing. After WW2, they rebuilt most of the city in its beautiful medieval style, and it's gorgeous.

Delphi (not quite a city, I know), Greece - I'm really into classical history, so this might be a bit of an acquired taste.

Paris, France - Not the aesthetics of the city as a whole, perhaps, but some places in the city are beautiful. Particularly some historic buildings.

What Girls Said 5

• I've been in Venice, Italy. That place was pretty cool.

• Did it smell as bad as they say?

• Well yeah, I guess the humidity made it feel like it was more cold. But yeah, I also thought Italy's winter was warmer than what it is, but a friend living there sent me pictures of her city and it was covered in snow.

• @AleDeEurope Haha, yup, that Italy is one deceiving b*tch. Totally tricked me. 👎

• Every country in Europe has great cities and theyre all so different from each other. I really can't pick.

• Paris is beautiful. As a Londoner I should say London but ugh

• Prague, Budapest and Stockholm, my top 3.

• Venice is great!

What Guys Said 10

• From the ones I've been to, London is the most beautiful one, but from what I've heard, Prague is. They say Prague is incredibly beautiful.

• By the way, Rome is really beautiful too, the architecture is amazing, now that I think about it, I may say Rome before London.

• hmmm i'd go with zurich... yeah \O/

• I was impressed by Rome

• Cambridge is pretty idyllic. And Disneyland Paris lol. Florence and Rome are great too. And even though I am numbed to it, I suppose Copenhagen is not bad.

• ohhh what a difficult question I liked all the cities I have been to, only Wolfsburg wasn't that great as I hoped for...

But if I really had to choose I go for Zagreb have been there a few times now and hope to go back soon

• Rome for me.

• Venice of course 😍😍😍

• I would say Vienna.

• I totally dug Florence!